Is he a giant??!!

Jendon

Reaction score
Hi everyone - havent been on here for ages and its nice to see all the familiar names of the girlies who were due August/September 07.

I had Charlie measured today and he is coming in at 67 cms at 17 weeks. He is 4 months old tomorrow and I have got him in 6 to 9 month old baby grows! He is MASSIVE!! His weight is average but his height is pretty much off the scale for his age! Anyone know how tall their baby is/was at around 17 weeks??

hi my ryan is 3 months old, weighs nearly 17lb and is in 6-9 month clothes, not sure about his length but his dad is 6 ft 6 so hes a big baby :cheer:

not sure as oly had jyde measured twice when she was born and at her 8 month check she was oly 66cm but jayde is really small sounds like a big lad

:wave:

When Isaac was 8 weeks old he was 59 cm's and when he was 35 weeks old he was just under 76 cm's. His birth weight was 6lb 7.5 oz and he was 41 weeks gestation. When he was born he had really long fingers and toes and big feet so the HV always said he is going to be tall. His weight has stayed average for his age but his height is well over average and he has always worn bigger clothes. He is now in 2-3 for some things but most of his clothes are 3-4 and his shoes are 8.5 !!!!

Lou :D

I had Nathan measured at 20 weeks and he was 70.1cms long and 18lb. He was easy in 9-12 month clothes. he has slowed down a bit now and hes in 12-18 month pants and 18-23 month top cos he has really long arms. Don't know where he gets it from cos I'm only 5ft 3 and OH is only 5ft 7. Our 7 year old is huge for her age too :?

Jed (my OH) had a grandad who was tall and I have a cousin who is tall but other than that both our families are average.

It can skip generations though can't it.

lou said:
Jed (my OH) had a grandad who was tall and I have a cousin who is tall but other than that both our families are average.

It can skip generations though can't it.

Can it? DH has a brother who is 6ft 2 but like a bean pole, lol. They couldn't be more different. My dads side of the family are quite tall so maybe thats where my 2 get it from. Aimee definatly takes after my mums side who are all tiny. My mums the tallest of the women in her family and shes only 4ft 11 :shock:

Yeah I think anything in a families genes can skip generations. My cousin is really tall but the rest of the family are short. He must've ve got it from somewhere. My romany blood from my mums side is really obviously in me but my 2 sisters don't have olive skin and dark hair like I do. They are both fair and my little sister is like a milk bottle :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back