she bought it with out sayin a thing!!!!!!!!!

G_I_L_L

Reaction score
hiya girls
wot would u do if she did that to u?
my dp mum wonted to buy the pram for us so i said ok as she not likly to be buying that much anyway.
she got magazines and everything for me to look at so last night i asked dp could i go round to look at them so he rang his mum to ee if she was in and she said shes already bought one!!!! i wonted mind but i havent seen it or anythink all i no is that it is a bagie silver cross pram.
i am greatful for her buyin it but what if i dont like it or it doesnt fit in with my life style?cuz i wonted a 2 in 1 as i dont see the point buyin a pram and then goin out and buyin a pushchair but she just bought a pram and i dont ownt to say anythink 2 her as i no shes only trying to do wots best and trying to help and i dont wpont to sceem ungratfull. im dreading when the time comes to see it im hoping i do like it.

Its a nice thought, but I would be fuming!

I just know that if my partners mum bought us a pram I wouldn't like it.

Hey, look on the bright side. At least she hasn't bought you a travel system, then you would be stuck! This way you can just go and buy whatever buggy you want when your little one is old enough to sit up.

I would still be fuming though! :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back