Lovely day yesterday(: bad day today:) sorry very long rant

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
After having such a wonderful day with my man yesterday it al went wrong today.
I wonted to go shopping to day for a baby book and someother stuff too. But by the time we had got the food shop done it was past mid day and shops shut at 4 . but he wonted to go to his mums for dinner first which i was not happy about. His reply well we our only going shoping for an hour
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont men understand i had a list a hour would not do it. So we went to his mums. then to the shops by this time it was after half past 2.
We went to mothercare first and James anoyed the hell out of me his body language was i dont wont to be hear. :(
He really made me feel like i was about to waste money by even looking at baby clothes :x I also wonted to look at maternity swim wear but i just can not justify £20 for an item that i will use a handfull of times. he picked out some trousers which fit lovely round tummy but they where £22, £42 on 2 items im sorry but im just not gonna waste my cash. :shakehead:
James also told me his step sister had left a pushcahir in the shed as she no longer uses it. But its for a much older child he recons it will be fine FINE? NO IT BLOODY WILL NOT BE FINE. :x
Both James and his mom make me feel like a criminal for even sugesting buying something I WONT TO SCCRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEM. :twisted:
James thinks it was alright to spend £22 on trousers but not for a newborn baby outfit i saw I COULD KILL HIM SOMETIMES!!!!!! We can not rely on everyone buying everything for us CAN WE!
I WONT TO CRY RIGHT NOW HORMONAL MOMENT COMING :oops:

aw hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't know what to say thats going to make u feel better but don't let it upset u.

Don't take your OH next time - have a lovely girly day with one of your friends and get some bits without him

:hug: :hug: :hug:

have some hugs babe. Next time dont even bother telling him you're going shopping. Just go shopping, buy what you want and then if he asks say it was in the sale, a bargain :D I used to buy lots of things and always say Ive had it ages if OH would ask....my friends do too. Nothing is ever new and its always from the sale if anyone enquires!

xx

Sorry hes being a pain :hug:

I agree with the others don't take him :evil:

aww hun :hug:

men are clueless sometimes :hug: i agree with what tilly said - buy what you want and say it was on sale ;)

xxxx

aww sorry he was such an arse
i agree leave him at home next time :)
manda xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: aww hun, he sounds as useless at shopping as my OH. Mine got into a huff last time we went into mothercare cos he liked the quinny buzz but didn't want to buy the carrycot, he was trying to convince me a newborn baby would be ok in a seat designed for 6 month olds :roll:

Yesterday in asda I wanted to buy some bottles cos they were half price and he was saying 'but people will buy them for us after the babys born'...1. they won't be half price then, and 2. you kinda need that stuff before the babys born! :wall: :wall:

It seems a lot of men are as much use as a chocolate teapot when it comes to shopping, especially for a baby. Maybe leave him at home next time, just take his money :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back