she bought it with out sayin a thing!!!!!!!!!

G_I_L_L

Reaction score
hiya girls
wot would u do if she did that to u?
my dp mum wonted to buy the pram for us so i said ok as she not likly to be buying that much anyway.
she got magazines and everything for me to look at so last night i asked dp could i go round to look at them so he rang his mum to ee if she was in and she said shes already bought one!!!! i wonted mind but i havent seen it or anythink all i no is that it is a bagie silver cross pram.
i am greatful for her buyin it but what if i dont like it or it doesnt fit in with my life style?cuz i wonted a 2 in 1 as i dont see the point buyin a pram and then goin out and buyin a pushchair but she just bought a pram and i dont ownt to say anythink 2 her as i no shes only trying to do wots best and trying to help and i dont wpont to sceem ungratfull. im dreading when the time comes to see it im hoping i do like it.

Hi gill, i know u posted this a while ago im just reading through some posts and i see no one has replied to yous so i was just wondering how u got on as im gussing by now either u have had your baby or u have seen the pram. Would be nice to find out what you thought of the pram hope you reply soon sorry for sounding nosey....lol

tc

luv n hugs
Jean
xxx

Hi,
Ive just joined and also wondered how you got on. Before I had my 1st baby I would have been outraged if that had happened to me but 18 months on my views are different. I have a 2 in 1 pram and to be honest its not that practical either. Its was good as a carrycot but as the buggy its too big and I end up taking out my £30 mothercare buggy and leaving the £500 pram at home. If I were you just now I would bite your tongue (dont draw blood) and love your silver cross. Im quite jealous! They are so swish. Mums and mums in law can be invaluble when baby comes and sometime are so over enthusiastic they cross the line. My mum bought my daughters first pair of clarks without telling me while I was working and though I was a bit cross inside the pleasure on mums face took the sting out of it.
Hope this helps
Laura

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back