Sharp twitching it leg

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this? I had it before I was pregnant, when I started learning to drive (in my left leg) we always thought it was driving related. I haven't driven in 3 months and I still get it (think it died down for a bit but started it noticing more regularly a week or so a go) it's like a pin prick in the middle of my thigh.

docs I think darlin, sciatica normally is in the lower back and down the leg pins and needles but you could have a trapped nerve, when your hips start moving out all sorts can happen. I had, before my little boy, a sharp pain under the left rib near my heart. Doc said it was stress. Then when I was pregnant with Jude, it started again, its intercostal condritus, basically all the tendons ligaments and muscles etc stretching out which causes pain. Have it again this time. All sorts of stuff happens but call your MW maybe and take it from there as you dont know if its anything serious. Any swelling or discolouration? xxx

After I had Jay, I kept getting stabbing pains in my wrists, I ignored it for ages, then after a year or so, my hands started going numb and I started loosing my grip in my hands! One day I spilled a red hot drink down me because I lost my grip on the cup! So decided to go to the doc's, turned out that when the swelling from the Pre-eclampsia had gone down, it trapped nerves. I had an injection in each wrist, not had the problem since! I'd get it checked out if I was you hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back