leg cramps

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by winnie89, Dec 18, 2011.

1. winnie89

winnie89 Well-Known Member

hey girls sorry i havent been on in a while been super busy at work. this is just a little update: backpain had near enough subsided but i'm now getting leg cramps! :s it wakes me up in the middle of the night and i have to massage my leg to stop it hurting and my muscle feels rock hard! has any one else had this?

2. aliciabubba

aliciabubba Well-Known Member

yes i get leg cramps every night now. It starts from the middle of my hip down to my feet, its so so painful! i have to get out of bed and walk around to ease the pain...i have to switch sides every so often as the leg i get a cramp in is the leg i am sleeping on..!

3. masonowen

masonowen Well-Known Member

I only had it once with my first, and once with my second , both waking me up I'm the night. The first time it was pretty funny, I woke up like I was panickng and my oh shot out of bed thinking something was really wrong lol he didn't wake up the second time lol not had any yet so I,m dreading it, I keep feeling twinges and think it will happen that night but nothing yet. It,s prob just gonna come out of the blue.

4. Butterflykisses

Butterflykisses Well-Known Member

Hey. I haven't had leg cramps that waken me during the night. However I do get them when sitting watching tv. At least then I have time to get heel on floor and calf lengthened before full cramp sets in. :)

5. angie84

angie84 Well-Known Member

yes ive been having them, bloody hurt. :(

6. winnie89

winnie89 Well-Known Member

Yeah tell me about it, I felt like an old woman hobbling about all the time, I'm nearly starting to waddle aswell cuz my bump is huge! :D the joys of pregnancy! Love it!!!