leg cramps

winnie89

Reaction score
hey girls sorry i havent been on in a while been super busy at work. this is just a little update: backpain had near enough subsided but i'm now getting leg cramps! :s it wakes me up in the middle of the night and i have to massage my leg to stop it hurting and my muscle feels rock hard! has any one else had this?

yes i get leg cramps every night now. It starts from the middle of my hip down to my feet, its so so painful! i have to get out of bed and walk around to ease the pain...i have to switch sides every so often as the leg i get a cramp in is the leg i am sleeping on..!

I only had it once with my first, and once with my second , both waking me up I'm the night. The first time it was pretty funny, I woke up like I was panickng and my oh shot out of bed thinking something was really wrong lol he didn't wake up the second time lol not had any yet so I,m dreading it, I keep feeling twinges and think it will happen that night but nothing yet. It,s prob just gonna come out of the blue.

Hey. I haven't had leg cramps that waken me during the night. However I do get them when sitting watching tv. At least then I have time to get heel on floor and calf lengthened before full cramp sets in. :)

Yeah tell me about it, I felt like an old woman hobbling about all the time, I'm nearly starting to waddle aswell cuz my bump is huge! :D the joys of pregnancy! Love it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back