numb thigh >:-(

Kimbo

Reaction score
grrrrrr
for the last couple of week my left thigh has been going numb when im in bed, but its only happened once or twice, but when i move it starts burning and is really painful.

last night was the worst... I can't lie on my back cos of sciatica, so its either left or right side now, but when i lie on my left it makes my thigh go numb :evil: :evil:
it happened last night, i woke up and my leg was numb so moved over to my right side, but as i was moving, my thigh started burning and was really painful.... i ended up groaning, which made shane wake up cos he thought i was up to something :lol: :lol:
it stayed numb all night and is still numb now! anyone else have it?? :wall:

hi hun i have sciatica too. u have to lie on the opposite side of the pain, so the nerve doesnt get pinched.

ive been given excercises that help relieve the pain, hard to explain so i will try anf find some pics, my pain as almost gone since doing them

That's been happening to me too. It happens on whichever side I am laying. The pain I get in my thighs is like a stabbing pain, like burning under my skin. I feel like I have to rub the pain away but it only goes by giving it a few minutes and turning to the other side. :(

Not nice...

Kimbo said:
grrrrrr
for the last couple of week my left thigh has been going numb when im in bed, but its only happened once or twice, but when i move it starts burning and is really painful.

last night was the worst... I can't lie on my back cos of sciatica, so its either left or right side now, but when i lie on my left it makes my thigh go numb :evil: :evil:
it happened last night, i woke up and my leg was numb so moved over to my right side, but as i was moving, my thigh started burning and was really painful.... i ended up groaning, which made shane wake up cos he thought i was up to something :lol: :lol:
it stayed numb all night and is still numb now! anyone else have it?? :wall:

i'm getting this as well! glad i'm not the only one,i was down on the sofa at half 3 this morning :( never had it with my other 2!!

get midna to give you a good spanking, that should sort it out :wink:

Is it sciatica then? I didn't think it was as I get it kind of to the side of my hip/thigh and not down the back of my thigh.

DebbieM said:
Is it sciatica then? I didn't think it was as I get it kind of to the side of my hip/thigh and not down the back of my thigh.

no i have sciatica also... but its the numbness of the leg that does my head in :wall: think its baby on a nerve

yeppppppp i get that too...i wake every hour to change sides

Its so weird :shock:

Hmm. Weird. It does sound like a nerve thing...

sciatics causes numbness, when the nerve is pinched for too long

i had this a few weeks ago and was sent to the physio by my docs for treatment.. i got it while walking for a long time or sitting for a long time... its something to do with your pelvis not being able to support the xtra weight up front.. i was told to do more pelvic floor excercises and another excercise to strengthen the muscles in my stomach to help support it better so no strain was put on the pelvis.. i also had to wear a support belt.. but only when i knew i would be walking.. sitting for a long time... the pain seems to have gotten better but i still get it now and again......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back