Sharp stabbing pain

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

I just reached to put on my seatbelt in the car and got a sharp stabbing pain for a few seconds in my side is this ok? I had this the week I found out my BFP too, could it just be my uterus stretching?
'm a bit worried.

Mx

You have proably just pulled something i get it sometimes when i turn over in bed too quickly or move suddenly. :hug:

Thanks, I suddenly realised I get it sometimes when I sneeze too, just stressing :roll: :roll:

:hug: :hug:

Its funny when you have to start holding your belly when you sneeze and roll over in bed. :rotfl:

I have to be quiet or husband will go ito panic mode if he thinks there is something wrong

Ive had the same thing
Sharp twinge in the side when i sneeze cough or laugh ( wee too :oops: )
And i get twinges when i stand up, sit down ,turn wrong, sit wrong, ect.
I have found myslef holdingm my tummy going "What the hell" out loud when it happend. Had me worried the first time but ive found out it's normal.

Moofa said:
Thanks, I suddenly realised I get it sometimes when I sneeze too, just stressing :roll: :roll:

:hug: :hug:

Oh I get those pains when I sneeze or cough as well! :doh:

This happened at 3.30 this morning i got out of bed to quickly to use the toilet and then couldnt walk i had to sit on the bed and wait for it to pass before i could move. :roll:

Bloom said:
This happened at 3.30 this morning i got out of bed to quickly to use the toilet and then couldnt walk i had to sit on the bed and wait for it to pass before i could move. :roll:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Its normal, dont worry! Its round ligament pain, often hits when you move suddenly. You'll get them every so often, to the point where you almost feel winded....sometimes I find when I get up too quick I get them, I then have to sit straight back down as its so painful!

I get them too hun especially when I turn in bed too quickly. Don't worry :hug:

Round Ligament Pain can be quite horrible. Just take things slowly and try not to over stretch yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back