Sharp pulling pains

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
Ive been experiencing some sharp pulling pains on one side quite low down, they feel like they are shooting upwards. I think its ligaments stretching etc but just wondered if anyone has had experience of this in the 7th/8th week? I think I just need reassurance :roll: that it is ligament related.

i have been having it now and spotting which i would normally (did with the other two) get at 7+ weeks i know i cant be thruther along than i am so hubby keeps telling me its tripplets hahaha!!!! :shock: i would be pulling my hair out :rotfl: but yer its normal well was with my other two anyway and i got it now x x x

yeah I've had some of this. Midwife said that pains are normal as long as they are excrutiatingly bad. If you're doubled over in pain then you should ring up to get seen to but otherwise your body is stretching and moving to make way for the baby

:shock: sometimes i have to hold something or bend over with my pains :( im worried now i just thought i couldnt really remember that much with the other too im sure it was quite bad with the other just conviced myself i forgot im worried now - maybe there really is three getting comfy haha :shock: :rotfl:

oh no not three! That would have me in a panic about nappies...start stock piling now!!

The thing is this is my first pregnancy so my advice might not be the same as yours. If you're worried you could ring your GP, they might book you in for a scan just to check, and then you could count the heartbeats! :)

I remember having these type pains with Rosie but it was two years ago so I cant rely on my memory really. I would call to be seen if it was very very bad but it seems to be now and again only.

:rotfl: we only saying three coz i feel when i ovulate and i felt it three times this month (i have just come off contracteption the doc doing this said because sometimes i reslease 2 eggs at a time - i had my 'self' monitored with internal scans for a few months coz i have cysts so they could see how my cycles were ovulating ect because they said my womb lining is quite thin at one stage) i could be having a releasign one month or two as my hormones would be kick started again after having implant removed thwey give me the whole big loads of twins have been consieved staright after this lol i was like :shock: asking what it its a two month normally - to which they just laughed and were all like 'haha we will see you here after your quads for more contraception then' i didnt go out extreamly happy but because of my previous treatments and my cysts i can know what im looking out for and feel when im ovulating i get sharp stabbing twisting pains wharle having cramps one side that lasts for about 15 mins then i might have it from the other side but this time round i got left (always on the left every month) right then the next morning left again :shock: so now hubby keeps asking me how the tripplets are hahaha!!! i said it would be very lucky for even one of them to implant but he wont stop and i get the i wonder if you ovulated one or teo more eggs wharle you were sleeping and this whole coz my sperm is quite a stud speach again before he walks off like the rooster haha!! :rotfl: you can garentee it will only be one tho :) :bump: :cloud9:

Last edited:
my sperm is quite a stud speach again before he walks off like the rooster haha!! :rotfl:

Yeah its amazing how proud men are of their ability to produce a baby when really their part is very uncomplicated and simple compared to ours!

Hope you get just the one hun, if not though, take some juggling classes before the birth! ;)

P.S. stole your ticker cos I love the pictures and I keep forgetting my due date!

lol nice ent they :) i woulnt mind twins i would love it and oh would just not more haha! x

I do feel as though my uterus is growing, its just seems to feel bigger today for some reason like Im having a growth spurt as I have been oh so tired and useless this afternoon!

I had stretching pains arond this time too - for about a week or so and usually in the evening relaxing. All sounds normal to me.

I'm having them too, it's hard not to worry each time tho, but then this is all new to me!

Hi!! I was about to post something so similar to this. we had sex last night (patched things up with babies daddy :) and afterwards we were lying in bed and i was getting the odd twinge little shooting pain. it was on and off, not terribly painful just uncomfortable really all through the night and afew times this morning.

I am a little worried but prob just being silly. BF was saying its definitely not a problem and i bound to feel something down there with all thats going on xx

Having sex can irritate your cervix a bit Hope. nothing to worry about it's just got more blood going to it and a bit more sensitive. :)

Having sex can irritate your cervix a bit Hope. nothing to worry about it's just got more blood going to it and a bit more sensitive. :)

The old man's got more of a chance of a date with Cheryl Cole at the moment hehe..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back