Sharp pains

Yodabo

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing sharp stabbing pains in their cervix? It only lasts for a 2nd but I've had it a couple of times over the last couple of days now. I'm naturally worried that it's my cervix getting ready for labour as my youngest was born at 36 weeks so really really don't want to go early again!

Any ideas?

I get this occassionally, usually accompanied by BH so I asume it's baby's head pressing against my cervix. If it gets worse, give your MW a call x

I get sharp pains down below for sure, I think it's those lightening things I get!!! They are usually mixed with baby having a good wriggle... So I am assuming baby is just gettting into position!!! If you're worried give your mw a ring xx take care x

I have these too had them for weeks now only had them late with the other two but early with this one x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the thing. I remember having it with my first but I was full term then but with my 2nd I didn't and he was early? Weird! Hope that means a good thing!

I'm hoping maybe it's baby lying on a nerve or something. Got midwife a week Friday so I'll ask her then.

Thanks girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back