Sharp pains low down *UPDATED* with question re mat leave activities!

english rose

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I feel like the baby is trying to engage - it feels like it's rummaging down below. Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!

The pains are brief but really sharp. Did anyone else feel when their baby was trying to engage? Did you have sharp pains and did they get any worse as time went on?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I get the sharp pains the same. Baby is dipping in and out if you will lol

That's a good sign! A sign of things to come - exciting :D

Yup, i've had this for ages! Thankfully i'm due in 13 days :-D hoping she comes early though just like her little sister did xx

I was just wondering what this could be as felt some figiting in that area tonight, not much but enough for me to notice xx

Got this too and told my DH that I thought cub was engaging and sure enough at my MW appointment he had started!

Thanks for all of your replies ladies - it's a wierd feeling isn't it? I can't believe how close we're all getting now, though I'm finding it hard to get my head around the fact that the baby could come in one week (when I'm at term - 37 weeks) or 6 weeks!!! It's just too big a timescale. I want to be prepared, but don't want to feel as if I'm hanging around for weeks on end! So frustrating!!!

Does anyone have any good ideas about how to maintain a sense of purpose whilst on mat leave? I have a few jobs I want to get done - mainly sorting out cupboards etc, but I'm finding it really strange not having a routine or a need to get up in the morning (not that I can lie-in - my bladder and pregnancy bodyclock prevents that!!!!) Having said that, I want to feel like I'm being productive, but I don't have much energy! Ohhhhhh! Catch 22!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back