Sharp pains

Flame

Reaction score
Has anyone else had any sharp pains? I have had them in my foo but today i got them in my bottom about 4 times, It hurt so bad that i had to grip something really tight and yelled owww. :?

sorry hun, dont know about that but hope you are feling better soon. do you think it could be the begining... :shock:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I thought it might have been but its not happened since about 2 o clock so knowing me i doubt it.

what are they like being poked? or more stabby? i'd be tempted to call mw/hosp and ask :)

Bit like both i guess.

Have you seen two pints of lager and a packet of crisps? when Janet says it feels like someone is trying to open an umbrella up me arse! can imagine it feeling pretty similar.

Its hard to describe really but bloody hurts.

Sounds odd, but I have found personally pregnancy has made me have some funny pains i cant explain, hopeully there just a side effect or having a baby!
i hope they stop though for you and dont continue!

I had these when I was pregnant - don't knwo what causes them but I know other women who had them too as when i mentioned them they all just nodded :D

Hi

Ive had these bad the past few days as well , along with i guess feeling bruised at the front of my pubic bone area. Ill let you know what doc says in a few hours

Katrina

My pelvic bone feels bruised to if i touch it, but its been like that for a while now, i just assumed it was something to do with the widening thing.

Sounds like spd, it cause a lot of pain and you can literally feel your pelvis spreading out. Its caused by a hormone so not your fault at all.
Speak to your midwife and tell her, she can refer you to physio for some excercises, and if it does get a lot worse, theres a support band you can wear.

i dont think i have SPD (although i did a while ago) i think the bruised feeling is normal and isnt really painful unless i prod it, which probably isnt a good idea anyway :lol:

I hope it isnt then! Hope its just your body getting ready for littleone to come out! :D

Hi

I looked it up in my pregnancy book and it sounds like baby going lower in the pelvis?
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back