Sharp pains behind pubic bone really low

nadine

Reaction score
Well title says it all I know it's babys head but just wondered who else is getting it n when u started with it or how far was u

It's hard to describe but some times it's that sharp n pain full it takes my breath n i jump n have to move about to shift it.

Also had alot more discharge mild period pains n bk ache? Feeling really rough actually pmsl x

That's what my pain feels like and the same place! I just put it down to SPD as doubt my baby has even started to engage yet! xx

Ive been having the same for about 3 weeks i think. It scares my OH when i get it cos he thinks somethings happening lol x

ive been having it for a while. found out little one is engaged now and not getting it as much so mught be baby moving down. xxx

i figured it was baby head engaging wich im happy about as i know with second babys this might not happen till day of labor n that would do my ed in

i no i shouldnt but im sooooooooooooo hoping i go early

not had the pains today but had then alot yesterday n threw night,

i also read that it could be ur pelvis opening with the hormones gettin ready, its crazy really how different two pregnancy's can be

my first i had very little threw out x

Iv been having awfull pain behind my pubic bone every morn when I wake up im nearly crying when I get out of bed its allways at about 5.30 when I wake up for the tiolet for the 50th time lol im hobbling to the loo like an 80 yr old but by the time iv been up and about for a while its fine! iv ben getting the sharp pain aswel when I sit down but my baby is bottom down so must be bum thats engaged not the head haha typical! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back