sorry anouther odd pain

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
just laid on the sofa and got a funny stabbing like pain in the right side of my belly just by my belly button
stabbing is to strong of a word it was more like pin pricking
lasted about 10 pricks then went
any ideas on what it was?
could this be the baby aswell?
manda xx

I get those. I put it down to nerve endings. Mind you I've been having them for years so never worry about them being because I'm pregnant.

Erm sorry that didn't help much :roll:

:hug:

I get that too, I reckon its the nerves aswell, as the stretching skin on the tummy can cause discomfort and odd sensations. :hug:

I get them sometimes too Manda.. I was wondering if its the little one moving about.. and pressing on things? :)
I haven't felt it move as yet tho, so this is what I was imagining!! :lol:

x

Ive been having them too, i put it down to my belly stretching.

thanks all my skin on my belly is getting rather tight
worried how much more it can strech!!!!
manda xx

manda224 said:
manda xx

Oooo about another 5 months worth :p

Stretch marks are of course a possibility also. TBH I'm not overly worried about getting them. I don't wear revealing tops or low cut jeans to show off my midriff and my hubby loves me, wobbly bits and possible stretch marks regardless so if I get them I get them. Of course, I don't *want* them, but its more than likely going to happen to me :roll: :lol:

Erm o dear manda, that didn't help much either :roll:

:hug: :hug:

At least people can tell your pg rather than just a bit fatter than usual. I can't wait for my flabby belly skin to get tight :rotfl:

well im hoping ive got good skin like my sister she got all of 2 tiny strechmarks on her belly and about 4 on her thighs my mum hasnt really got any and she carried 4 of us fingers crossed for me :D
im not to bothered if i get em i get em hubby said it dont bother him either so im good :)
manda xx

I've been getting them too recently...scared me as well to be honest! But they only last a few seconds - I assume if there was something wrong the pain would be more severe and prolonged? Glad to hear I'm not the only one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back