I just need a little advice with pain

Ems

Reaction score
I have just gone to the staff kitchen to do some washing up and within seconds I slighly learnt forward over the sink and had a sharp tight pinchi pain 2 figers length above my belly button about 5 figers legth down below my belly button. It was so sharp it made my eye water and lasted for about 4/5 minutes. Its coming and going every now and then but not to sure what this pain is.

Any ideas or advice if you've been through similar pain before???:eh:

i get the worst stretching pains ever... it feels like a knife in my stomach and has me bent over doubled! could be that??
xxx

I get really bad stitch occasionally, yours sounds similar- does it hurt when you breathe in and out?

im starting to get really sharp atabbing pains near my pubic bone and up near my ribs i think its probably just growing and stretching but if you keep getting it ring the midwife or go and see a doctor when you can just to reassure yourself :)

I just posted a thread about the same kinda thing..
I hope your starting to feel better now x

i have been having the same pains down on my right side they last about 10 secs biut sometimes make my eyes water, prob just growing pains but id get in touch with MW if your worried x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back