Sharp feeling

Yoshi

Reaction score
Hello! I'm nearly 34 weeks and for the past week and a half I've been gettin a sharp pain suddenly really low down, almost as if somethings pinching the womb side of my cervix if that makes sense. Any body else felt this?

yes! Ive been feeling it, especially when Im on the bouncy birthing ball, and I feel it when I sneeze, having hay fever, thats quite often! :rofl:

Its kind of stopped this week, Im hoping it means the baby's head has engaged :pray: seeing the midwife on monday so keeping my fingers crossed.

yep i get it all the time, sometimes it makes me breathe in sharply and have to stop whatever i am doing, i think its the cervix making itself 'favourable' where the babies head puts pressure on it and it starts to get thinner in preparation for birth

either that or we all have ants in our pants :)

Ohh I'm glad I'm not the only one =D Every now and then I'll just suddenly go OWCH and my whole household thinks I'm going into labour!! It goes through phases so I assumed it might have been the babys head pressing down, but like you said maybe we all just have ants in our pants!!!!!

Sounds like lightening pains.. signs of the baby getting lower thats all. I had them with my first boy but not my 2nd as far as i can remember. I used to be walking around and get it all of a sudden!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back