Feeling ALOT comfier!

xJuliex

Reaction score
I'm nearly 99% sure baby has dropped alot! i can actually breathe now! and feel so much comfier, my belly seems smaller aswell. My first didn't drop till right befoe i oushed him out so have no idea what it feels like! Iv been getting really sharp stabbing pains in my cervix for the past couple of week aswell though! I've been relly fed up the past few weeks wondering how i'm going to cope getting bigger as i was soo tired and in pain all the time so feel alot mre positive about the next few weeks now. Have my midwife appointment tomorrow so hope i'm not dissapointed!! :)))

Sounds like you have definitely dropped - hopefully MW will confirm for you! Here's to a few weeks of relative comfort before LO arrives! Enjoy! :) xx

i know haha think baba must of got the hint that i was getting to the end of my teither and decided to have a shuffle lol xx

It certainly makes things comfier! I can now bend (well, kind of!) and breathe again! But do waddle a lot more now!! Haha! :)

lucky you. im so jealous - mine seems to have decided she's not ready and is heading in the opposite direction. lol

same here....have a look how high my bump is in the bump pics!!! im sure boo boo just loves mummies ribs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back