• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Share Your 1st Trimester Scan Pictures

babydust

Reaction score
dont know what you girls think but i thought we could use this post to put our scan pics on

this is mine taken on the 5th may08 measuring 8mm, 7 wks 5 days since lmp but got put back to about 6 wks 6 days

scanpicmay08.jpg

:shock: just noticed since the pic is enlarged it looks like another sack under the bigger one :think: think the pic just looks like that there was deff only one :talkhand:

Good idea to start a scan thread.

Here's our first scan pic at 10w + 5d.

1stScan.jpg

xxx

ooh babydust are you sure???
my 2nd one was hiding they found it on the internal scan :D
lush pic wish i hadnt been in such a state and remembered to ask for a pic :( xxxxxxx

rach dont tell me that :shock:

i didnt even ask for pics she just gave me them, i just thought it was the norm :think: do you pay for them?, we get them free

nice pic gg :D

gg lovely pic hun :D xxx

babydust here you do normally have to pay for your scan pics at your normal scans they are £3.00 each the epau very rarely gives out pics you really have to show off and demand a pic im quite lucky as most of mine will be done by my consultant and they give them free :D they print them off for your file so always print off extras for me :cheer:

cant wait for my next scan its going to be at least 4 weeks though :(
xxxxxxxxxx

My scan is a week today :cheer: Please let this week go quickly :pray:

Lovely pics glittergirl & babydust :dance:

ooh sally how exciting :D not long to wait now hun :cheer: xxxxxxx

Scan pics from the Mat Unit here in peterborough are 4.00 (I'm a hospital radio volunteer so I'm gonna wear my id badge and hope the NHS logo gets me a freebie lol)

My scan is next friday - am sooooo excited! All the scan pics on here make me cry when I look at them - tis me hormones lol

Sarah xxx

:hug: love the scan pics girls!!

Can't wait to have mine, got ages to wait yet!

I'm gate crashing a little lol, but i love looking at my first pic of Tally here she is at 10+5 ( i think she looks like a boy lol)

aa_baby.jpg

Seems like loads of people are getting early scnas atm, i'm kinda jealous cos i wanna see her more, but i guess i should be grateful i've had a complication and worry free pregnancy

Oooh I love posting the pics :D:D:D:D
Heres pip at 6 weeks (when he was a pip haha)
baby051-1.jpg

Heres pip at 12w 5days
baba15may0812w1day001.jpg

Great pics everyone! I've got my scan in just over 2 weeks, I'm so excited! On my letter it says pics are £2 each.

They were £2 each at my hospital until just before I went for my first scan lmao :wall:
Now they are £3 each! Take extra just incase they change it and also make sure they are pound coins too!!

lea m said:
They were £2 each at my hospital until just before I went for my first scan lmao :wall:
Now they are £3 each! Take extra just incase they change it and also make sure they are pound coins too!!

Last time round I had my scans in Leeds & was told I could buy pics for £3 each. I turned up with loads of change to buy 3 and they would only give me 1 :(

maybebaby said:
lea m said:

Last time round I had my scans in Leeds & was told I could buy pics for £3 each. I turned up with loads of change to buy 3 and they would only give me 1 :(

Aww no way!! Thats horrible! Mind you they said on a sign in my hospital that I could only have 1 and any more I buy will be duplicates?! WFT? why would I want lots of the same pic??
But then when I went yesterday, he asked how i wanted so who knows lol!
When I have my 20 weeks scan, I will go mad if they only let me have one! :(

:x i cant beleive you all have to pay for scan pics :x
every time i go for a scan she usually prints off 4 or 5 at a time, you would think it would be the same with all nhs hospitals.

ninjawomble :D nice jelly tot :D

I've already posted my scan pic but I love it so much I'll post it again!!
I didn't have to pay for my scan pics but there was a sign saying donations are welcome. I asked what they considered a reasonable donation and she said £2 so that's what I gave for my 2 pics. It also depends on the midwife/sonographer as my friend recently go 4 pics and donation wasn't mentioned/

This baby dated 10+1:

Baby2_Scan1.jpg

Lucy dated 12+5

12_week_scan_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member