• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Share Your 1st Trimester Scan Pictures

babydust said:
:x i cant beleive you all have to pay for scan pics :x
every time i go for a scan she usually prints off 4 or 5 at a time, you would think it would be the same with all nhs hospitals.

ninjawomble :D nice jelly tot :D

You know with my first 3, I paid for one and they gave me 3-4 each time!
This is a new hospital (well not a new one lol just a different one from last times haha) so I guess they dont here! :(

8 weeks today :D think its hanging upside down :)

scan8weeks.jpg

I think scan pics go by your LMP until your official dating scan - does that work out with your LMP date?

My scan pics have never said how many weeks I'am :( LOL

LilTurnipsscanpic.jpg

Hopefully my scan pic is above this writing lol. After a lot of wiggling and jiggling my belly, the baby decided to give up trying to hide from the camera! Bigger blob bit on the left is it's head and little blobs either side are it's arms (awww it's waving at ya ladies!)

Scan taken at 13w +1d due on 27th Nov 08

Sarah xxx

Here is my scan picture from last week. I think it looks really sad on the picture, like it's head is too heavy and it's fallen over :D

whitey.jpg

They're all gorgeous :hug:

Why do they put dates back and forward?
Don't they neccessarily go on the first date of your last period? is it to do with ovulating early/late?

heres our little bubs!! (or raisin as OH has fondly named him/her!!)
this was from thursday,11 weeks and 2 days!!
(sorry not sure how to make it bigger!!)

th_2008_1213Image0018.jpg

Aww thank you, babydust :hug: :hug: :hug:

It doesn't look like much but i love it!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back