pressure at ov time

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Argh... I think ovulating time is worse than the 2ww! At least in the 2ww you dont have to do anything.

Dont get me wrong, I love bd, but im always worried we will fall out and wont do it when we are supposed to. Like today i had a line on the opk and im sitting here imaging my egg like a little time bomb going to explode because its fertalised!! I feel happy and satisfied after we bd knowing that a bfp is at least possible lol

Anyone else feel like this? Like you have to get it all exactly right when actually, you dont really??

Yes i think ov time can be really positive and also very negative in diffrent ways. You sort of build yourself up waiting for ov time and then you and oh must perform at this time to try for bfp and if it ends up bfn it can be anti climax (no pun intended) :blush:

But to answer ur question - yes i think we all feel a bit like this now and again x

Yep, I definitely feel like this hun and the problem is that my OH knows it so he feels under pressure to perform and everyone knows men cant perform under pressure!!! So its even worse knowing you've missed your chance cos of the pressure...we have now agreed that we need to bd more during the month to take the pressure off a little cos last month we didn't do it at all until I was coming up to OV and then the pressue was immense...
Good luck hun...hope your BFP is just round the corner...
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back