Sex... :(

I feel really bad for poor o/h he has been totally starved since I got my bfp but I'm extra scared now what with my placenta staying low :( x

:hug:

I think unless there is other preganancy probs, like yours princess, they say the only time theres a risk of anything is Tri 1. And even at that, its hardly a risk at all.

:)

Maybe it's just coz we haven't done it in a couple of months then?
Can't get hold of a mw today and I don't think it's hospital worthy lol plus I'm sick of the bloody hospital :mad:
Might try again tonight and see if it happens again but if it hurts from the start then poor oh will have to go without!!

Hmmm lube... Not a bad idea.. But tbh I don't think it will help considering (tmi warning!!) the increased dc I'm having... I think it would probably make it too wet for any pleasure :rofl:

sorry your celebration didn't go quite as planned :(

I don't know why you had this pain, but I would mention it to your mw hun... I guess it could be thrush or some other infection?...

It always feels awful for me the first time after a while!! Has nothing to do with anything for me except how long it's been :hug:

Think I'll give it another try and if it's the same ill make an appointment with gp at least!! Mumma needs luvvin!! :lol:

I feel really bad for poor o/h he has been totally starved since I got my bfp but I'm extra scared now what with my placenta staying low :( x

Same here!!!

Bless him my OH hasn't complained or pestered once but I know he's gagging for it!!!

oh no !!! will have to try again tonight !! i'm going to try a persuade my oh on thurs night as he is on nights again tonight !!! will b last chance before lo is here !!!! xxxxxxxxx

im dying to have sex again lol we were banned due to placenta previa, but now im full term ish and im allowed to give birth naturally i said to other half we could, he is being mean and saying no just incase something goes wrong WTF!!!

he did tell me it will be the best ten seconds of sex ill ever have when we do!!!! ooooh i cant wait now lol

im dying to have sex again lol we were banned due to placenta previa, but now im full term ish and im allowed to give birth naturally i said to other half we could, he is being mean and saying no just incase something goes wrong WTF!!!

he did tell me it will be the best ten seconds of sex ill ever have when we do!!!! ooooh i cant wait now lol
My oh is put off by my leaking boobs and varicose vein !!!! havent done the deed for weeks and he hasnt come near me at all for bout 2 weeks !!! will have to try and b very sexy and appealing on thurs !!! not sure how though !!! lol xxx

Best ten seconds :rofl:

Went to an Ann summers party at the weekend and I considered getting something to seduce OH with but I think it would just upset me as I don't feel sexy atm so I didn't bother.. :(
Just get him really aroused and say the only way you'll let him finish is sex :lol:

Why do leaky boobs bother him? Good excuse for a sexy bra!!

I find it so insulting when they reject u after they usually bug u 24/7 for it!!

Best ten seconds :rofl:

Went to an Ann summers party at the weekend and I considered getting something to seduce OH with but I think it would just upset me as I don't feel sexy atm so I didn't bother.. :(
Just get him really aroused and say the only way you'll let him finish is sex :lol:

Why do leaky boobs bother him? Good excuse for a sexy bra!!

I find it so insulting when they reject u after they usually bug u 24/7 for it!!
oh is a really boob man and likes playing with them !!! but with them leaking think it just reminds him they do have another purpose !!!

Dont feel very sexy at the min either but very aware that this could b the last time for a few weeks !!!! will have to c if it works !!! xxxx

Luckily my oh is an ass man lol!!
Sexy undies have to be a winner for u babe!! Let's get sum lol!!

Defo should give it a go!!

Mine went from 32b to 36e and he hasn't batted an eyelid!! Doesn't bother him in the slightest!! :roll:

I don't even know what cup size I am - suffice to say: SMALL!!!

My oh is also usually more of an 'ass man' but as my boobs are usually small and have grown loads recently I told him to make the most of it while he can! Plus my bum has grown too... A bit too much for my liking (and I'm afraid for his as well...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back