Sex is painful

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Hi all :)

Hubby and I DTD last night for the first time in about a month, maybe a little longer (its just too uncomfortable!)
But we were both really in the mood last night so off we went, but it was very sore. I was wet enough, but it hurt when he was putting in. It also felt a little swollen afterwards. Is this normal?

I can't help but think if it hurt putting his thingy in, how the hell is it gonna feel getting little madam OUT?!?! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I havent had the urge for a while, think last time we dtd was 3 weeks ago. We still managed to have fun, but there were points I had to tell him to either slow down or reposition himself because it was uncomfy.

I also worry about the whole Big-baby coming out of that small place! Tis part of the reason I keep forcing myself to have hanky panky every now and then, to ensure at least I have SOME flexibility down there.

Totally normal! Me and my OH have the same problem so have just decided to wait til LO is born before we try again. I too worry about how I'm going to push a baby outta there when sex is so uncomfortable :( HELLO PAIN! xxx

We had a go (lol) on sunday night, it was not painful but it was uncomfy as he kept leaning on my tummy so ended up having to switch to my knees cos i was that paranoid he was going to flatten the baby lol

Like daydreaming said above, i had to tell him to slow it down a bit too and not to be so "aggressive" hehe. He said he can not wait till baby is born so he can go back to normal LOL!!

Hey Hun,

Hubby and I attempt once a week to DTD....not like we plan it or anything, but he is still up for it and so am I..... it's just so blooming uncomfortable and like the others I have to tell DH to slow down and take it easy (passion killer or what!)

Without fail the next day I feel an achey, stretched feeling in my foof....After a day or so and a hot shower/bath the acheyness goes away....

As for getting our LO's out I am avoiding thinking about it completely! x

Last edited:
I worry too how she will come out of there as lol tmi but anytime even when I wast pregnant it hurts putting it in lol (excuse the tmi he's not oversized either) Xx

I think the more you do it the worse it is. We got married last week so I thought I best let him get some nookie! Have done it 3 times since, 1st time was a teeny bit painful when putting it in because it had shrunk from the lack of it recently but last 2 times have been really good! Just try and do it a bit more is my suggestion ;P
I'm deffo gonna be starting perineum (sp?) massage when I hit 34 weeks tomorrow as I tear sometimes from just sex and am terrified of stitches down there after seeing my mum have them done with my young sister! xxx

Awww, my sex drive has gone down considerably recently!! :( BOOO.

The last time we DTD in the usual position that doesnt hurt, I found it very uncomfy too :(.
And I'm always wet enough...
My foof always feels REALLY sore the next day, like I've been kicked in the fanny about 20 times! espciallly when I wee, think it's to do with the muscles and extra blood flow maybe...

However, was talking to OH about giving birth the other day and was saying that they might have to put their hand up me etc.
And he came out with "I put money on it they will NOT get a hand up you, your well tight!!!!!""
Lol thanks for the compliment ;), but if I'm that tight, how the f am I gonna give birth!?!! LOL!

I think it's down to the extra blood flow, thats why it can be painful or uncomfy... I have felt more horny in the last few weeks than i have for the last 8 months LOL!

Strange eh???

Sex?! What is that!!! When we actually manage it the actually climax is too much for me....and OH. My fanny literally squeezes OH out and my bump goes all hard. Think this is what is now putting me off!!!

xx

I've forgotten what its like to DTD, we havent in well over a month. DH says he finds it weird knowing that there is a third person with us know. Despite me explaining that they have no idea etc, etc.

Although I did say that when I get to 37 weeks he was going to have to start putting out again to encourage LO along - he got me into this, he can help me out of it! ha ha!
xx

Yeah, I get this too. Everything down there just seem a bit more swollen due to the extra blood supply and after we have dtd it feels almost like im bruised.
As a second time mum I dont really remember having any pain in my foof during labour, it was more in my back passage (sorry tmi) and stomach (obviously) that you feel it, although my foof was bruised and swollen and very uncomfortable for a few weeks after birth, but you dont really care cause by then you have lo!

Well, since we haven't dtd in approximately a million years (ok, perhaps it's just been 4 months or so) I can't offer much useful advice but I'm guessing if you try it in different positions, you might find an angle that suits? Maybe from the side (spooning) or from the back (reverse cowgirl or doggy holding on to the end of the bed or something) it might give a better angle and more control over how deep he goes?
As I have forgotten what sex even is, I'm just guessing here, but hope you ladies get some good lovin on my behalf ;) xx

Last edited:
I find it more painful now to!
I completely lost my sex drive for 3months but its back with avengence and we haven't stopped the last couple of weeks!
some positions hurt more than others, maybe try and find one that suits? x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

We haven't DTD in about 6 weeks which is a shame as I was really up for it just before we stopped. The thing that made me stop was feeling swollen, etc, down there as you other ladies have experienced, and also that when I actually had an orgasm, it was pleasureable, yes, but also uncomfortable as my bump would get really hard.

So, not only do we not DTD anymore, I rarely let him 'help me along' with an orgasm :sad: (although I say rarely because sometimes I just can't help it! lol) If I do have one, the next day I tend to have more BH which really makes me nervous as I've heard of so many women carrying twins to go into preterm labour.

But, hey, we just have to do what we are comfortable with, and although my OH misses DTD, he's not complaining about the other stuff we've come up with for him! lol

Well I'm sorry to say, but I'm glad I'm not alone with this lol.

We were all over the bed tryin to find a comfy position but it felt like he had a giant knob that wouldn't fit (its above average, but its not colossal!!)

I might give it another go and see how it feels. Alternatively, I might just give up altogether lmao xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

We haven't done it recently, didn't want to with a UTI. Last time we did it, before we even dtd it was painful when he touched me. We gave up half way through, too sore :( And I ended up walking like John Wayne the next day.. Poor OH, I think he feels unloved!!! Just cba with sex atm!! Not got the energy or drive! x

Oh yea i feel a bit ouchy too, but ppl have been popping babies out for forever it all opens and streches haha, but my bump the last few weeks is getting in the way :/ and overall its not that great but i do it for him too as well after baby comes im sure its gonna be a while wait lol i cant wait for it to go back to normal and no worry about a baby bump!! xx

Ladies that baby wil come out. I never dtd thw whole way through my pregnancy and it didnt hurt x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back