Sex

jld123

Reaction score
Well, I had my first experience of impossible sex when pregnant this weekend.

We hadnt done it in a few weeks as he was up in Leeds and oh my god have I got bigger. it was virtually impossible!

We spent most of the time laughing about how awkward it all was.

It's all downhill from here!

Any tips??

Last edited:
Lol - oh the joys of impossible sex!

I dont find it impossible - although its waaayy down on my list of priorites at the mo - did it on saturday night, as I was feeling, generally ok, then it bought on the most horrific heartburn ever, which I still have! Told DH we werent doing that again, lol!

At least you can have a laugh about it though!
x

I completley lost my sex drive before we even knew I was pregnant! It was 1 of my main symptoms! I still don't enjoy it now and we only do it every couple of weeks. My poor OH can't wait until i'm back to normal and tbh I do feel sorry for him because I never used to say no. We did it last Friday night and the whole time I kept thinking 'hurry up '! lol x

Spoon!!!!
I was massive and it was the only way I could have sex!

Spoon!!!!

Spoon!!!!

I am here.. spooning is probably the easiest way; as it is awkward and when spooning you have to make sure he doesn't pull your head back towards him to quickly when trying to kiss...lol.. as it pulls on the belly!! Being on top is another okay one, but you have to be feeling comfortable with the bump to clamber on top of him and still feel sexy!! It can be done though xxxxx :dance:

Last edited:
Spoons or on all 4's. It's the only way we can manage now.

on top was really hard lol, i couldnt get a motion going! and without tmi, it just didnt feel 'in far enough' lol

we settled for behind, but this hurt my knees after a while and i just gave up and shut him up by mouth love. lol. but i cant give him mouth love for the next 3 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back