dreams and the sex of baby

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Has anyone had dreams about the baby being a certain sex and it actually turned out to be that sex? Whenever i dream about the baby, it's always a girl, i dont know if this is because deep down i would like a little girl? who knows! coz I actually have a feeling its a boy, does anyone else have a feeling of what the sex is? x x

i used to have strong feelings that my baby was a boy but now i have feelings it is a girl but i really dont mind as long as he/she is happy and healthy thats all that matters to me

Hi Lauz

We always said our first would be a girl for years and keep dreaming of a girl, will find out at 20 weeks hopefully, but don't care too much! (She says looking at pink baby clothes)

I obv haven't had my baby yet - or any babies before. But I dreamt the other night I had my baby, straight forward labour, OH with me, and the baby came out was half cast (no idea why although it may be something to do with my OH winding me up with some silly comments from a programme or something - goes along the lines of a white girl saying "I want a brown baby - like everyone else on the estate" i.e council estate girl. Sorry - bloody stupid I know and no offence to people who live in council houses - I will be soon too!). BACK TO THE DREAM! So the baby was born and I called it cheif coz i thought it was a boy. Then it turned out to be a girl and I didn't know what to call it!!

I don't know if it's my subconcious telling me something? Coz I think my baby is a boy for some reason and haven't got a definate proper girls name - but for a boy we have chosen Brandon for definate.

RE: the baby being half cast - me and OH are both white! Oh dear :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back