Sex Toys

:rotfl: :rotfl: i am going to lose control of my bladder @fairymuff (whats that? :rotfl:

Got it off a friend of mine ages ago and now im always saying it lol

I must admit that the box of toys that we have is in the wardrobe and doesn't really get opened that much...
We have a good sex life, both with and without the toys and stuff.

I like my rabbit for days when Graham's at the football and i'm a wee bit horny!! he he!!

I have been to AS this morning - and that £99 thing just looks awful!! I really can't see why anyone would pay that for a vibrator with a feather boa attached?!??!? :rotfl:

I think a few toys are a great idea. Its just for fun innit? I've got my 'cloneawilly' and some lotions and potions. I get OH to dress up as a stripper too! I like the fact that me cooing over him makes him more confident about his body (he has got some horrific scars from a car accident). Obviously nothing replaces the real thing but when your TTC, you need to make it fun and not just a chore!

When we were in Ann Summers before DH went all quiet and said "i;ll just stay here" when he looked around and saw the "policemans uniform" (for men) he was like "no i'll come with you - don't want you getting any ideas!!"
Bless him!!!

He doesn't mind me dressing up though! So unfair!! lol!!!

I like it when we have a laugh esp like you say Alice, when TTC and everythings just dragging out - nice to be able to act the fool and have fun!!! :cheer:

Didn't get my cone though :(

Sorry I think I was a little misunderstod.

I agree I couldnt care less about vibrators and stuff like that I dont see how they really aid a sex life at all, unless your bloke has no cock!?!?

What I ment more is just how it surprises me about how scocked people are and how little they have seen. I know before when I went into a sex shop with a couple of co-workers once before to get OH a valentines pressie, and they just went bright red and giggled and didnt know where to look. And I know in particular a lot of guys react this way even in shops like Anne Summers which is the tamest shop you can get. Im not saying that any one has to be some sort of devient, but I dont see what there is to be embarrased about, its sex, its fun, its about exploration and trying new things. You cant tell me its not a bit of fun for you and your OH if he turns up and your wearing a different colour wig and some exotic langerie and demanding he comes into the bedroom :wink: I know so many people that wouldnt dare even do anything like that cause they find it wrong or filthy and I just find it a little sad when things like this become the topic of ridicule when I consider it to be part of a normal healthy relationship.

no one ridiculed it, and no one said they were emabaressed about it. People just said that it wasnt their thing, it dosnt mean they cant explore sex in other ways just because they dont need props.

And to be honest if my fella walked in with a wig on and a thong id probably piss myself laughing. Its not my thing. Maybe its a healthy part of you're relationship fair enough.

But my relationship is happy and healthy enough without toys, they are not my thing, dont want them, dont need them, dont find it embarrasing at all, just not everyones thing.

Hi

Your girls are a riot!! :rotfl:
As of now me and OH dont have any, havent really discussed it but could be a possibility in the furture?
But at least i know which ones are good since theyve been approved by you girls :D

I agree with some of you, dressing up can stimulate the sex relationship, however, i could not say any more, my libido has left me when my son was born. I have no interest in sex whatsoever, what a shame, i used to enjoy those time dressing up. Hopefully it will come back one day. I think at the moment I am the most boring woman on earth for sex :oops: ( but i do not care to tell you the truth :wink: )

This thread is so funny!!! And my hubby is loving it!!

We had an "adveturous" night on Sat and used the couple of toys that we have, but we were thinking about getting some more and after this my hubby wants them all!! Hehe!!

oh lord!! this has come to the top after how many months!! :shock:
sarahH you naughty girl you!!!

well i really ought to invest in some sex toys! after being with hubby nearly 13 years you'd think we needed it wouldn't you :rotfl:

i really can't see the point in a vibrator :think: are they REALLY good???

budge said:
oh lord!! this has come to the top after how many months!! :shock:
sarahH you naughty girl you!!!

well i really ought to invest in some sex toys! after being with hubby nearly 13 years you'd think we needed it wouldn't you :rotfl:

i really can't see the point in a vibrator :think: are they REALLY good???

I'm confused Budge!! I didnt bump it up!! It was in the new topic/messages from last visit bit!! How wierd!! I didnt even notice the dates on it!!

Wish I never replied now!! :oops: *goes to hide head in shame*

shall we delete all the posts then. ill delete mine and then you delete yours etc so that it fooks off again :rotfl:

budge said:
shall we delete all the posts then. ill delete mine and then you delete yours etc so that it fooks off again :rotfl:

nah... might get more people to join in!! :rotfl: :pray: :rotfl:

omg i cant believe i wasnt here for this thread :D

you naughy girls talking about rude things lol

the one at the top looks evil
it has a big claw on it! :shock: is it a torture device?! :rotfl:

LOL

i cant believe i missed this thread also.

I have not toys :(

too shy to get some & not sure on other halfs opioion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back