Sex Toys

Yaaayyyy!!! People joined in! Don't feel so silly for somehow finding this now!!

Charlotte & Emily said:
am i the only one who finds using a virbrator or doing anything with yourself embarassing :rotfl:

ooo u dont know what ur missing girl!! :angel: :lol:

Compeitions sound good, As longs as its new products as prises and not used

:oops: :oops:

I'll donate you some odds and ends for comp too Happy chick if you like - pm me and I'll see what I can sort out. :D

yay i cant wait jo.. when its starting then.. will u make a new thread for it.. :hug:

libs said:
I'll donate you some odds and ends for comp too Happy chick if you like - pm me and I'll see what I can sort out. :D

Thanks for the offer hun but I already have the prizes sorted, they have been selected from the product range that I sell already :) thanks anyway x

No problem - I just had some stock sitting around. :D

NOT - as my original post sounded - just a load of spare sex toys lying around in my bedroom :rotfl:

It's stock - honestly - not used :rotfl:

Flossy82 said:
Omg god would you believe it?! my oh wants me to invest in one of the following :shock:

thruster_static.gif

AS_Stand_and_deliver_main.jpg

bigclitkitbox.jpg

And he expects me to use them if i ever got one! :shock: :rotfl: I mean would any of you ever get anything along these lines?! :lol:

what the fook does he want you to get the middle one for :shock: hasn't he already got one attached to him complete with balls :puke:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol OH wanted to get one so he could do both holes :rotfl: :rotfl:

I refused :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111