Sex Toys

If my OH ever said anything like that to me I would reply with 'of course darling as long as we can try it out on you first ' :wink:

Freya said:
If my OH ever said anything like that to me I would reply with 'of course darling as long as we can try it out on you first ' :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lmao at you budge i was going to buy it for me to try on him!!!!!! :twisted: :rotfl:

Flossy82 said:
Lmao at you budge i was going to buy it for me to try on him!!!!!! :twisted: :rotfl:
omg you must hate him. i slipped my finger up my hubbys back side for fun and he nearly hit the ceiling and not with pleasure :twisted:
He didn't walk straight for a week either the poor lamb :rotfl:

Omg :shock: You brave women i wouldnt in a million years even think of going near my o/h's ass knowing the vile smeels etc he makes out of there :puke: :rotfl:

budge said:
Flossy82 said:
omg you must hate him. i slipped my finger up my hubbys back side for fun and he nearly hit the ceiling and not with pleasure :twisted:
He didn't walk straight for a week either the poor lamb :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OH wanted me to try it once for the crack ( no pun intended!) and he didnt like it :lol:

The only thing which put me off about sex toys was when we went to live his parents for a while his mum was like "Dont worry we have hidden all the bondage and sex toys away" :shock: :puke: And another time she was like "dont worry we hear everything that goes on in this house i mean ewww the thought of doing the dee after that for the thought of her listening :rotfl:

Talk about TMI Flossy - I thought my OH mum was quite open and liberal - mind you she is dutch :D :D :D

Flossy82 said:
The only thing which put me off about sex toys was when we went to live his parents for a while his mum was like "Dont worry we have hidden all the bondage and sex toys away" :shock: :puke: And another time she was like "dont worry we hear everything that goes on in this house i mean ewww the thought of doing the dee after that for the thought of her listening :rotfl:

I'D HAVE DONE IT ALL THE LOUDER IF I WERE YOU :rotfl:

Flossy82 said:
Omg god would you believe it?! my oh wants me to invest in one of the following
AS_Stand_and_deliver_main.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: OMG why on earth would he want you to shove that thing up him.

I'D HAVE DONE IT ALL THE LOUDER IF I WERE YOU

:rotfl: Ewww hell no i often wondered when we come down in the morning etc if she knew what we might have been getting up to if she listens :lol:

Not sure VG but his ass is enough to scare even the bravest of people away!!!!! :rotfl:

Flossy82 said:
I'D HAVE DONE IT ALL THE LOUDER IF I WERE YOU

:rotfl: Ewww hell no i often wondered when we come down in the morning etc if she knew what we might have been getting up to if she listens :lol:

Not sure VG but his ass is enough to scare even the bravest of people away!!!!! :rotfl:

were you serious then about him wanting it shoved up his anal passage :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

are you sure hes not a back door bandit :shock:

Tasha20 said:
:rotfl: a back door bandit :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: f'inhell budge :rotfl: :rotfl:

if my hubby was asking santa for one of those for his own behind then i would seriously question whether he was catching the right bus

Omg i hope he's not batting for the otherside budge if not id have something to worry about!!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back