Sex Scans

Kiranxxx

Reaction score
Hi,

I was just wondering whether anyone had a Scan to determine the sex of their baby and then it turned out to be wrong when the baby was born.

I only ask because I just had my 20 week scan and the nurse said she could not confirm whether it was a girl as she was not 100% sure.

Just wondered how reliable this is.

When I had my 20 week scan the nurse told me that Thea was girl shaped :rotfl: :rotfl: but she couldnt say for sure as Thea kept shutting her legs tightly.
I had a 3D scan at 27 weeks which confirmed without a doubt that we were having a girl.

i had a sexing scan done privately at 34 weeks and we could see without a doubt it was a boy :lol:

at my 20-week scan they were very un sure due to millie being shy and crossing her legs. however they did think girl and they were right she is indeed a girl! ur probably having a girl too :)

when I had Josh our NHS trust wouldn't tell you the sex. When I was about 30 weeks pregnant and in hospital due to complications, they decided to try a new scanner they only had for a week's trial on me. It showed the flow of oxygenated and deoxygenated blood in the body (his heart was slowing)

The scan was soooo clear :shock: My mum was there too and we both saw his extra bit due to the veins there :D My consultant just laughed and so did all the students there as you couldn't have mistaken him for a girl if you'd tried :rotfl:

My sister was told at her 20 week scan that she was having a girl, then at a presentation scan the week before she had her she was told it may be a boy. It was a girl :wink:

The nhs got stephens sex right and with this one i had a 4d scan done at 26 weeks confirming shes a girl. They have a 95% rate.
But looking at the scsan and seeing her face she looks like a girl so im trusting them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back