Sex of the baby?

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
It’s funny, ever since I knew I was pregnant, I’ve never even had the thought of a girl, I call the baby Junior until otherwise noted :lol: I would love a girl but I really do feel I have a boy. Anyone else had that feeling? If so, where you right?

Watch this space, I maybe wrong though :oops:

yes!! I had this feeling from the very beginning!!

So you can imagine my surprise (and delight) at hearing we were expecting a little girl!!!

Hope you get what you want xxx :hug:

I just knew I was having a girl, dont know why, going by old wives tales I should be having a boy. Everyone thought I was having a boy but I just knew she was a girl :D

See, same here, my other half thinks we’re having a girl but I keep saying ‘no, we’re having a boy, I know it!’, it’s like a nudging feeling that I’m having a boy. Whenever I mention a girl, a voice inside says ‘no, it’s a boy’, strange huh

Thank you for the comments ladies!

hi i was certain bump was a boy kept accidentally referring to it as a him etc but was wrong lol. xxxx

I was convinced I was having a girl!! And my whole family was convinced I was having a girl!
I was, and still am showing symptoms of a girl, and if I hadn't had my gender scan - I would still think I was having a girl!! LOL

But I wanted a boy, so was chuffed when we saw his not so little ding dong!!

Piglet xx

My initial thoughts were that I was having a boy. OH was absolutely convinced he was a boy from the day we found out we were pregnant, he wouldn't even choose a possible girl's name for ages!

i was tlking to my friend the other day she is 30 weeks pregnant and really dont know wot she is having goes from girls clothes to boys every 2 mins
where as i only ever wen to boys i think it was coz deep down i wanted a boy and prob new i was having one

I thought I was pregnant with a girl and really wanted a little girl. DH then started telling me that I get on better with boys as I'm a real mother hen and like to fuss etc and that while boys let you do that girls want their independance to do it themselves etc, plus teenage girls are so bitchy and stroppy I don't think I could deal with a teenage daughter to be honest, I have two teenage step-daughters and OMG I'm so glad they have both moved out!! I then started thinking I'd like a little boy, thought I saw boy bits on the 12 week scan and convinced myself even more we were having a boy....at my 16 week scan she said "it's a boy" and again confirmed at the 21 week scan. Were over the moon delighted!! :cheer:

yep were the same, i wanted a boy at first, but have this big feeling shes a girl, i just know it, everything is pink and she has her name, so if she is a boy then i will laugh!!!

Im convinced we're havin a boy... I really want a girl tho!

We'll find out friday :puke:

DH was convinced LO was a boy because he wanted one so badly i think, and i wasn't 100% as i have only had a girl so thought LO might be but because this pregnancy is EVERYTHING different to my last i kinda expected a boy too, and low and behold its a boy (although wouldn't be surprised if LO came out a girl lol)

Well at first i thought i am having a girl but then my OH said it's another boy which then put doubts in my head but i still get that feeling inside baby is a girl, maybe it's because i want a little girl... but we are not finding out till birth so will be a lovely surprise if baby is a girl and i will know them feelings was right, but what ever baby will be as long as it is healthy that is good enough for me :cheer:

See, people say to me, if the baby causes so many problems i.e. pains and health, then it’s a girl. If it’s a normal pregnancy then it’s a boy.

Wives tales huh

Josephine_Beth said:
if the baby causes so many problems i.e. pains and health, then it’s a girl. If it’s a normal pregnancy then it’s a boy

I've had a textbook perfect pregnancy to date - I'm expecting a boy!! :D

My pregnancy with my first was a dream didn't even know i was pregnant till i was 5 months, worked as a chef doing very long hours never once felt crap, and had a girl
This one has made me so ill, i've had bleeding and morning sickness and now got SPD and guess what.... tis a boy :rotfl:

Hi

I knew with Kiara that i was having a girl even though every one said boy.
This pregnancy i felt different so knew it was a boy .
I think mothers instinct is usually right
Katrina

i said boy up to about 16weeks then i said its a girl.

went for 20weeks 3day scan and sono said she cant see no boy parts so its a girl lol so i still dont know 100%

Josephine_Beth said:
See, people say to me, if the baby causes so many problems i.e. pains and health, then it’s a girl. If it’s a normal pregnancy then it’s a boy.

I had the most wonderful pregnancy without a single day of sickness, and I bloomed-and I had a girl :lol:

I was convinced she was a boy from day one, I referred to baby as "he/him" all the way through...I was so thrilled when OH said we had a girl(I seretly wished for a girl :wink: ), everyone we knew was gobsmacked, they were all sure I was having a boy too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back