Sex after a MC

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hey ladies......just a random question for those of you who have also had a MC.....

Were you wary of having sex the first time after it all happened?

Me and DH has sex (not BD) last night for the first time since MC and although I wanted to as much as him, in the back of my mind I was thinking what if it all happens again? Im sure its prob normal to be a bit wary about getting pregnant again etc but I didnt think I would be a little wary about actually doing the deed!

As it turns out everything was fine and lovely really....also not having to BD as such made a huge difference rather than setting your alarm and saying to him, right 'pants down get me pregnant'!!

Hoping this chilled out approach to it all lasts for us and who knows we may just catch the May thread ;-) xxxx

Yes, I was the same. Also I felt very emotional afterwards and had a good cry.
Hope you can stay relaxed :cool:.

Thanks Kiki its strange, emotional, but nice all at the same time.....good luck for next time xx

Hey hon, yeah I was anxious too the first time after mc - worried in case it hurt (daft I know), worried in case I bled and worried about being pregnant again...you're right tho - was nice to have that closeness xxx

God yeah Karen I was so scared I would bleed again....the thought of it...urrrgghhh had enough for one month! But def felt different emotionally.... And davids been great....not that I expected him not to be but hes just been so patient and very understanding ...... xxx

Thanks Karen....he is a star and it def helps that hes so laid back at times hes almost horizontal! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back