• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

seriously paranoid incase i m/c...still

elisesmum

Reaction score
I can't help but think im going to loose my little leo, i had a scare at 13w2d were the doc decided it would be nice to scare me by implying that i could be m/c, had a scan the next day and all was fine but it made me realise that it could happen at any time, ever since i got pregnant i have been so paranoid and still on the knicker watch, i've stopped doing anything that could even lead to anything that will irrate my cervix!! I don't know if i can cope another 23 weeks of this, i dont think i will be so bad after 24 weeks as i know there is a good chance baby can survive but thats 7 weeks away!! This has been such a tough pregnancy with hosptial and my gp surgery being my second home, am i the only one to still be paranoid at nearly 17 weeks pregnant xx

Aw hun, I think we all have a level of worry throughout, and will continue to have it when baby arrives, isn't this what makes us good, loving parents, I mean that's why we get so bloody paranoid! Your certainly not on your own but you must remind yourself that the chances of anything happening are very slim now.

For me the first tri was the worst, positive head time.now missy ;-)

I've been the same all the way through hun, I think it's natural. Every milestone I reach I breath a sigh of relief then start worrying about something else!!
I had the most awful dream last night about losing my baby so I'm now about to listen to the heartbeat with my Doppler. Reassures me every time!! Xx

I worry also, I dont think it ever really fades but as MrsV said its a sign of how much we love our LO's already. The chances now are very small indeed and I bet if you looked at the number of ladies on here 99.99% of them go on to have healthy babies. xx

I am also 17 weeks and I am as paranoid as you are... I will probably be until the baby is here and sound as my mom had a stillborn at 27 weeks and my auntie one at birth :shock:
We never stopped DTD during pregnancy so I am not going to change that but I try to rest when I find the occasion and I try to sleep early, eat a variety of things and I stayed completely away from coffee (I didn't like coffee even before though).
Not that anything of those will help avoid sth bad to happen if it's meant to be but at least I can say that I tried to protect the bean?
God this pregnancy made me a completely paranoid bitch I think...

i am 16 weeks and i am ridiculously paronoid.. every little niggle and pain i worry.. even if my sickness stops for a while i panic! just try and stay as relaxed as you can xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back