Hate worrying and being paranoid :S

Dinky

Reaction score
I have no reason to question if my baby is ok I guess......I've had no pain or bleeding etc and the scan was fine at 10 weeks, healthy heartbeat at 14 weeks it just seems so long until the next milestone which is my scan (next friday). I feel no movements yet (which isnt unusual ive been told, for first timers) and dont overly have any symptoms....my belly seems to be changing shape and hardening slightly, my OH and SIL say I 'look pregnant'. My boobs are still very sore....I'm just so paranoid that my baby isnt ok.

I also keep having strange thoughts that IF my baby is a wriggler (which s/he was at the first scan) then could s/he damage him/herself on the umbilical cord?!

Sorry for the whinge, I just need to know my baba is ok....I have been offered a doppler but worried i'll turn in to a wreck and be checking every day!!!!!!x

I was the same before my 20 week scan which was the same week I started to feel proper movements. I have definately got less worried since feeling LO kick so hang in there hun.

Hubby didn't agree on us getting a dopler because he knows how obsessive I can get.

Hope the worry eases when you see LO at your scan and you start to feel movements.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back