mini-pill

trixipaws

Reaction score
millies over 5 months old now and we've kinda started weaning her so im back on the pill, but as i am still BFing it has to be the mini-pill.

i was prescribed one called cerazette, but i took one yesterday and it made me feel really really queasy, like morning sickness! :puke:
im going back to the docs for a new one, has anyone experienced this and which brand did u go for afterwards? are there any other ones that can cause sickness?

I was on Cerazette but I didn't get any sickness with it. I did have really irregular bleeding though. Are you sure that it's the pill making you feel sick?

I'm on a mini-pill called Femulin and it is fine for me... the regular pill made me feel sick and yucky

Hope you get sorted out at the GP's

be careful with the mini pill though. You need to take it perfectly. I used to take mine at 8am but forgot one day and took it at 6pm and look what i'm expecting :D

Gemma & Jake said:
Are you sure that it's the pill making you feel sick?
im pretty sure as i didnt take it y'day or today and i dont feel sick. i got a new one today but havent dispensed the scrip yet.

I'm on cerazette,bled like anything for ages,but haven't had anything since.

I'm getting the implant soon,you can take that when bf according to my GP

i got a new one today called noriday. not taken it yet coz apparently i need the results of a routine pregnancy test first (which the other doc last week failed to tell me about :roll: also failed to tell me the mini pill doesnt work for the first week ur on it :shock: good job im probably covered by BFing anyway! stoopid doc imagine if i wasnt BFing and merrily sh*gging away thinking i was covered when im not!)

so get the test result on thursday then can take the pill then.

I'm on Noriday and haven't had any problems with it yet. I was on cerezette before I had Aimee and I just bled all the time and that seems to be quite common with that one.

trixipaws said:
i got a new one today called noriday. not taken it yet coz apparently i need the results of a routine pregnancy test first (which the other doc last week failed to tell me about :roll: also failed to tell me the mini pill doesnt work for the first week ur on it :shock: good job im probably covered by BFing anyway! stoopid doc imagine if i wasnt BFing and merrily sh*gging away thinking i was covered when im not!)

so get the test result on thursday then can take the pill then.

Watch out because although it doesn't work at all for the first week it doesn't work very well for the first month. :shock:

LOL imagine if the pregnancy test came back positive :shock: :shock: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back