• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Serious case of sickness

Mine has been horrific today and I now cant even drink water without throwing it up. Feeling really down, cant stop crying and wishing this would all stop. I have just called the hospital and they want me to go in again today and see them.. said that the tablets I am on dont seem to be doing the trick so we will see

xx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh dear, try and keep drinking water and keep something down.

Thinking of you!

So it hasnt got any better. Tablets have stopped working as cant even keep them down. Anyone know anything about acupuncture? was thinking of trying it for my hyperemesis

xx

oh hun, you need to be in hospital on a drip. and dont leave until they have found something that will stop you being sick. with me when i went in i wasnt allowed to leave until i was eating and drinking.

i got very down when i was ill. if the dr's there dont help you go to a+e. they will see that 'state' you are and get you admitted. ill pm you my number. text me anytime. sound off anything you like cause i know how bad it is :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back