I am soo excited

Kerry&Rich

Reaction score
Bit of a weird one but I have not been sick since 6pm yesterday evening, I have had a full glass of water and half a sandwich!! Its amazing... I am hoping my sickness will get better from today..

These past few weeks have been horrific. I have been sick from am - pm have not been able to keep anything down, [rescribed x2 different types of tabs and was told I may have to be admitted tomorrow if I didnt get any better. I am praying that this is the start of the end of morning sickness....

xx

You poor thing - I'm glad that the signs are good so far today though. Will keep my fingers crossed for you that it stays away :hug:

aww good- hope thats the end of it for you. my morning sickness eased off around 10 weeks with millie, so sounds promising. :hug: x

It wont last forever hun...my sickness started at 7 weeks and was gone by 10 weeks,now im just constantly tired.

Are you taking pregnacare or anything like that?

I am taking folic acid and omega 3 tabs but havent been able to take them for the past few days as cant keep them down. I have been prescribed some wonder drugs and I am not a fan on taking pre drugs as it is but I think these are helping.... thank goodness... I honestly thought this would last for a lot longer but I am praying this is it. I have gone 1 whole 24 hours without being sick... yes!!

xx

When my sickness was really bad the only things i could eat and keep down was fruit,apples and oranges esp.

Ah hun I cant even do that.. For a whole week everything came back up.. sorry for the details :lol: even water... it was horrific and only since yesetrday have I been able to drink water again.. had a sandwich today and a banana! massive improvement!

xx

Yeay!!! That's sounding good! Yest was my first day not throwing up but it's back again today :evil:

Kerry, you poor thing I really sympathise with you, I hope this is the beginning of a better time for you! And I thought I've been having it bad!

Ah bless you.. any kind of sickness itsnt nice, be it a little or a lot... Lets just hope all us girls who are going throgh it start to feel better soon. I feel sicker then I have felt before today but I havent been sick since Wednesday.. feel like printing a t-shirt saying I have not been sick today!! and wearing it out :lol:

xx

Aww bless ya! Big triumph!!

I really don't envy the vomity girls. I am having a hard enough time with the nausea but vomit-phobia means I would probably be sedated if I were throwing up :lol:

Hope the sickness stays at bay!!!

I thought it would and I spoke to soon. I have been violently sick since 11am this morning... non stop! I have a docs app at 5:10 and they may consider admitting me.. I just want a break from all this.

xx

Aw Kerry, you poor thing, so sorry it didn't last. Hope the doc takes good care of you.

Just been discharged from hospital! I have been in their since friday. Feeling a lot better and have not been sick for 24 hours!! wohoo xxx been given these wonder drugs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back