sep 2006 mummies

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hi ya all i guess this part of the forum will have people in soon so i thought from a sep 2005 mummy i would just write and say good luck and hope u all get on well

lots of love sarah and braydon

Aww, Sarah, that's lovely!!!

Can I be the first in the September 2006 mummies to say Thanks for your wonderful message!

:D

Not sure when I'm due to be honest!! :? I keep hearing different things about the dates. I thought yesterday it was the 5th September, but today someone has shown me the bbc site which calculates this for you, and that says the 9th. So now, I'm confused!! I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow though, so hopefully she can set me straight!

This is my second child, although completely different from the first. With my daughter (now almost 13), I was single, and didn't find out I was pregnant until 14 weeks. With this one, I have been ttc since getting married in June 2005, so I am soooooo excited!!!!! :D :D :D Feel sick already though. :(

awww bless i didnt have nuttin like that as i didnt find out i was pg till i was 22 weeks i am a single parent to braydon

hi.im due on 13th september. i no i have alot of time yet, but it will fly by very fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back