Seen the midwife

Naaat

Reaction score
Went for my midwife appointment today. Mentioned that my hip/leg has been quite painful and she thinks I have SPD. I'm not in agony with it though so she just gave me some advice on how to turn over, sit straight, walk in small steps etc. She said if it gets worse then she can refer me to a physio but I'm not really worried as it hasn't been too bad lately, seems a bit better actually.

She said baby has dropped and is quite low down. But doesn't mean baby will come any sooner so am quite relieved about that. :)

But all in all a good visit to the midwife so yay! :p Next time, she's coming to me to talk about breastfeeding. I'm not sure if I want to do it yet, but she said it might help me make up my mind.

Also last time I saw her, she said she could tell from my urine sample that I hadn't been drinking or eating enough, but everything's ok with that now so another thing I'm happy about. :D

Sounds like a good appointment! I can't wait for mine next week! I get so excited lol

thats really good news girl! I hope my mw talkes to me about BF even tho im 100% i will do it..

Haha thank you. I get excited too! I always feel better about everything after seeing the midwife. She's so nice! XD

Lol I'm thinking I might give it a go. Midwife said it's like a breastfeeding workshop thing. Like she'll let me know everything to do. Oh! And when she visits she said we'll work out a birth plan so eee! Excited about that! :D

That's really positive for you honey! I've decided not to bf but my mw hasn't mentioned it yet! Then again I keep thinking should I do it for the first week? Aaaagggghhhh I dunno! x

So so glad you had a good appt and are getting the pain sorted x

Thank you. Yeah I find bf a very hard decision to make. I really am not sure. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back