Midwife Update

:O I a not nutty!

I will have you know I am perfectly sane.....did I not show you my certificate on facebook? :p

I have missed you girls lol

I do hope Reshaun is OK Lex xx

:O I a not nutty!

I will have you know I am perfectly sane.....did I not show you my certificate on facebook? :p

I have missed you girls lol

I do hope Reshaun is OK Lex xx

you is nutty :)

Oh I hope they clear up fast, even when my son got them really bad and they got infected i think they started to clear up after 5 days, my ohr kids seemed to only have them for about 3 days but never had many spot either. Only my youngest and my 12 year old daughter were ill with them aswell others were fine just a few spots. I hope Reshaun has them like my middle kids, the school said they are not contagious 10 days after the 1st spot appeared so that will be monday, but those 10 days probably give enough time for more to appear and scab. cool baths and eurax lotion i found good piriton also and calpol i gave them. didn't know the oats bath thing but that sounds better than just cool bath

Well we just went to the doc again cos some spots are infected. Got medicine for it but so also confirmed that Jaiden would be protected from the pox if born this week as I am protected and it protects up to about 4 weeks after birth from my placenta! That's the best news!!!

Oh that's good news. At least the baby is protected too. Hope Reshaun feels better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back