Midwife Update

Midnight ill be here I feel I shall be until next year lol x x

i think you all should stay at least until your due dates haha your all going to have your babies and then be all busy sure i will have wish,miss, hopefull and the rest but you know they are a bit nutty :rofl: i love to :stir: oh and i know what they will say so i shall use this smiley now because i like it and think its funny :moon:

Nice one Lex...he's certainly taking his own sweet time...but can't be too much longer now xx

Brilliant news lets hope bubs is here by the weekend :D x

Aww thats fab that things are moving in the right direction for you Lex! Shame about the slow labour tho!!!

Oooh I am so excited!!! lol xx

I know. Seriously, how laid back is this child gonna be?? Lol!

Thing is, its not impossible for me to actually reach my due date even after all this news I've had today. Hope she was right though! We'll see, I'm feeling excited tho i must admit!

I'm cleaning like a mo-fo now tho so nesting night it is!! Xx

i think you all should stay at least until your due dates haha your all going to have your babies and then be all busy sure i will have wish,miss, hopefull and the rest but you know they are a bit nutty :rofl: i love to :stir: oh and i know what they will say so i shall use this smiley now because i like it and think its funny :moon:

Hello missus aren't you forgetting someone?

i didnt include you because your ahead of me and will soon be leaving me here too haha but yeah your the nuttiest haha

i dont know what my little lady is doing but if you seen my belly moving you would think she was trying to escape through my belly button she is going to make me throw up my tea if she carries on

lex what have you done so far to try and bring labour on? we could all add a few things that you havent tried 3cm is fab already :)

i didnt include you because your ahead of me and will soon be leaving me here too haha but yeah your the nuttiest haha

i dont know what my little lady is doing but if you seen my belly moving you would think she was trying to escape through my belly button she is going to make me throw up my tea if she carries on

lex what have you done so far to try and bring labour on? we could all add a few things that you havent tried 3cm is fab already :)

:moon:

Awww baby is trying to escape ;)

lol the moon smiley is good isnt it gave me chuckles earlier lol

i havent a clue what she is up do i wish she would chill out she is beating me up loads

ahw great news - keepin a look out for future updates now!!!

Whoop whoop - hurry up baby Jaiden!!! Can't believe the queue jumping going on here in Tri 3!
Hope he's here by the weekend for you. I'll track this post & also watch the labour & birth part to check for your arrival. Can't believe how quickly time's going for everyone & I hope my time flies by as quickly. Really don't want to be overdue or induced this time. 38 weeks arrival would be fine by me :lol:
Go girl & got everything crossed he makes an appearance this week for you hun x

Sunnyb xxx

Well I had sex about 3 times my whole pregnancy and on mothers day, I let him! Since then was getting really strong BH with increasing pain. Been drinking RLT when I remember since 34 weeks. Also bounced on my ball virtually every day while watching a film or OBEM on a Monday!!

As u all know is been dyin to get this baby out as he's been teasing for ages but now Reshaun has chicken pox and it would break my heart if he couldn't meet his brother straight away. So now, I'm willing him to stay put just until his spots dry up!!! Would ya believe it!!! His first spots came up on Sat and he's got loads more since yesterday. How long dya reckon it will take for them to dry? In gonna be bathing him in bicarbonate of soda and doing the usual calamine lotion daily. Xx

Bloody typical eh? Poor kid! Joseph got them 2 weeks before his 5th birthday. The spots normally take about 4-5 days to come out & from the last ones appearing it'll probably take about 48 hours. A really good help for itchiness is put some porridge oats into some old tights or stockings & put it in the bath under running water. It gives out like a milky slime & makes the water cloudy, but it stops itching & helps dry the pox out. Joseph had a bath every afternoon in the stuff & said it was lovely!!!
Hope he's better soon hun & try to keep your legs crossed for now :rofl:

Sunnyb xxx

Awww poor Reshaun! Think SunnyB answered your question hun. I hope he gets better soon! It would just be typical if Jaiden made an appearance in the next couple of days!!!

x

Thanks Sunny B! Will be getting onto this porridge thing tomorrow! Anything to help dry them up asap!!!

Ya telling me its bloody typical!!! It wouldn't surprise me if he did put in an appearance this week now, just cos it's not convenient for me!! Lol x

awww nooo bless him once all the spots have a scab on them he isnt contagious anymore :) he is more contagious just before the spots come out i think, i hope your little man stays in there until big man is alot better so he can enjoy being a big brother xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back