Seen MW today......

lea m

Reaction score
And Im measuring small! :( Im measuring 32 weeks instead of 36 weeks! I have to go for a growth scan tomorrow at 3.15!
Im not too worried but its hard to not worry lol! The way she wriggles about and her HB is so strong that I know shes fine! If the placenta wasnt working properly then surely she wouldnt be wriggling like crazy!? So Im feeling ok but theres just that "what if?" side isnt there?!
I knew my tum was small but I also know shes back to back so I think thats why! The MW isnt too worried but got me the scan to be on the safe side!
Good thing is I get to see her again now before shes born!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Hopefully I will be able to buy a pic and if so I will post it tomorrow!

Oh it's so hard not to worry isn't it! Up till this week I've been measuring ahead and I've been worried about that! The MW did say it all depends on the baby's position so lets hope that your LO is just laying funny.

Least you don't have to wait too long for the scan!

:hug:

hey hun, sure its nothin to worry about atall, at my last app 39week she said i was measuring just under 37weeks, i've always been spot on until now.. i know its only 2 weeks not 4.. but they didnt seem woried in slightest..

hope it goes ok, and fingers crossed u get a pic xxx

Try not to worry Lea (hard I know), and you'll get to see your baby again tomorrow which is great. :cheer:

I hope everything goes ok. :hug:

I will be thinking of you tomorrow hun. I am sure all will be fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

Try not to worry and try to just look forward to seeing your LO again.

Awww I'm sure Lola is just shy and hiding away from all the prodding and poking midwives lol.

Bonus though that you get an extra scan - I had a scan today but forgot to ask for a pic!! Make sure you remember!!!

If it turns out that you are a few cms small I'll let you have a few of mine as I'm 8cm too big and always happy to share!! :rotfl:

Sarah xxx

you might have just been having a small day, i know we all get them! everything will probably be fine :)
& i'm jealous you get another scan, lol.

Like Ive said on facebook, shes prolly just cuddled up tight to her mummy, and she will be fine.
Yay you get to see her again, shes gonna look so different!! Make sure you get a piccy!! :cheer: :cheer:

Aw hey sweety, just seen this sorry i didnt reply sooner, just want to give you these :hug: :hug: Good luck with the scan sweety, not like you need it she will be fine and healthy ;) so glad you get to have a scan at such quick notice thats reassuring for you have fun and get pics! i remember having one at 32 weeks (with DD) and you could even see her hair :) xxx

Just hope you're not like my friend who was told all the way through by midwives etc that she was small and that her LO was going to be a lot smaller than her first baby but she ended up giving birth to a gorgeous 9lb + baby!!

Will be thinking of you tomorrow and am sure it will al be good news :hug: :hug:

Thankyou so much everybody!! :hug: :hug: :hug:
I still think shes a 9lb er lol! :wink: Well unless they tell me otherwise tomorrow! I cant wait for the scan! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I think being back to back makes a big difference so hopefully the scan will tell you the same.
I was always measuring big now i am only 1 week ahead instead of nearly 3 so i did have a little worry that baby had stopped growing but then i found he was back to back so not worried now :D

Good luck :hug:

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back