Secret Santa thank you!

xrachx

Reaction score
like it says, once you have received your gift could you please pop it in here, saves people worrying and searching the forum to make sure people have got their parcels.x

I have got mine this morning, thankyou.x

could this be a sticky over christmas then?

I've received mine but havent opened it. Thank you to whoever my Secret Santa is :hug:

Mine came this morning thank you secret santa and you must know me better than you think because you wrapped it 3 times so when it came this morning by the time i got to the last layer i manged to compose myself and put it under the tree :rotfl:

Now its calling me to me opened

Got mine, thank you :hug: :hug:

I've been naughty and haven't bought mine yet :oops: will be going pressie shopping tomorrow and posting it asap!

Okay i gave in :rotfl: the dog kept going over to my pressie so i thought it must have chocolate in so i better move it anyway in the process i opened it :oops:

So thank you ss whoever you are it was lovely :D i shall be needing those socks its freezing.

I've got mine!! And I have to confess.........
I opened it :oops: I couldn't resist!
Whoever my secret santa is I love it! Thankyou

I got a Chilli Pepper lip gloss set in a pink box and a santa lollypop! heres a pic

lipglossset.jpg

yaaaayyyy got mine today :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: many many thanks who ever u are becuase its lovely and they smell soooooo lovely :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: thankyou thankyou thankyou :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks SS have got mine too but havent opened it yet :hug: :hug:

Thank you SS ! havent opened it yet !! will do on xmas day ! :hug: :cheer:

I got mine!! :cheer: Thankyou SS! I havent opened it yet and will do on xmas day!! :cheer:

mine arrived this morning, thank you SS. I cant wait to open it but Im gonna wait until the 25th :cheer: :hug: :hug:

I got mine this morning! :cheer: :cheer:

EXCITING!!! Thank you SS!

I'll open it Christmas Day!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member