++++URGENT SECRET SANTA INFOMATION!!!!++++

Urchin

Reaction score
hello!

We just wanna check everything is going smoothly with this, please can everyone doing secret santa pm valentine
ASAP with the name of the person you are buying for!

Cheers :D:D:D

BTW this doesn't include the recent people who I have hooked up, only the original SS people.

pm'd :)

hope your inbox has a bigger capacity than ours V :)

lol

If you are involved in secret santa (original round), please make sure you PM me.

Thanks!

Valentine Xxx

Sent the message - thanks for doing this Urchin and Valentine as I had a massive paranoia I wouldn't get a present at all!

is something wrong? Or u just makin sure everyone gets a pressie?
x x

thanks i just pm you V

i did not think it was being watched glad you looking into it

sorry im such a bad oraginser and you are all so so worried about this it was a bit of fun at the end of the day i didnt think there was any problems i pm ed every one there person thats all i could do .

nice dig leckershell !!

leckershell said:

lol

That's not a dig hun, she's just saying Valentine is gonna get loads and loads of pms cpos there are so many SS people...so she hopes they don't fill up her inbox.

No one is saying you didn't do a great job, we just wanna make sure everythings running smoothly :hug:

charli i think you did a great job its just soem people missed the posts for various reasons and wanted to join later than your closing date, dont take it to heart hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Urchin said:
leckershell said:

lol

That's not a dig hun, she's just saying Valentine is gonna get loads and loads of pms cpos there are so many SS people...so she hopes they don't fill up her inbox.

No one is saying you didn't do a great job, we just wanna make sure everythings running smoothly :hug:

/\ that's what i meant.. didn't mean to upset you charli :(, you did a brill job :clap: and did good by suggesting the idea and organising it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back