**PF Secret Santa** Last chance - email by TONIGHT - pg 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last chance to be involved in PF Secret Santa 2008 girls!

For the final time:-

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO BE INVOLVED!

If you'd like to be involved in this year's PF Secret Santa, please email [email protected] (note .co.uk not .com) by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (Friday 7th November) with your:-

username, full name, address and postcode

Please remember you are NOT INVOLVED in this year's PF Secret Santa if you have not emailed this address with your details.

If you have NOT received an email back from [email protected] and you think you have emailed me, then I have not received your email with your details, please send it again asap.

Over the weekend, we will mix you up (I have a secret impartial helper!) and then pass the details of your recipient to you with full instructions and address info.

It will then be your responsibility to make sure that the gift is bought, wrapped and posted on time, my job is done!

Valentine Xxx

P.S. I'm really chuffed to say that to date, we have a massive 90 PF members taking part in this year's Secret Santa!

Xxx

I am getting sooooooo excited... cant wait to find out who Im secret santa for!!!

And oh boy... whoever you are.... have I got a treat for you!! :D

Oh Im getting nervous now lol Im crap at buying things for others hahaha :lol:

Foxxi said:
I am getting sooooooo excited... cant wait to find out who Im secret santa for!!!

And oh boy... whoever you are.... have I got a treat for you!! :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm SOOOO EXCITED!!!

I want to know who i have im so excited.

90 people thats fab but thats £900 on xmas pressies for the PF gang thats a lot of money.

92 people in the end! We're matching you all up now (well my secret helper is!) and I'll be in touch at some point next week - 92 different PMs to send - phew!

Valentine Xxx

thanks so much 4 organising this valentine :hug:

Yes, thankyou for all your time and effort V, I hope Santa brings you an extra special prezzie for it, sending BIG hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

WOW 92 people? thats amazing

im a bit unsure how it works do we tell the person that we are their secret Santa like once xmas is over with?

I am so excited! :cheer:

Thank you Valentine and your secret helpers for sorting it all out. :cheer: :dance: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back