**PF Secret Santa** Last chance - email by TONIGHT - pg 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting is this :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Guys,
I soooooo want to too, it would be fun!!
What do we have to do then?
Rx :clap:

Am I too late to join in? If not then count me in please xx

Hi girls,

Just to let you know that I'm working on this, compiling all the lists of who has got who and will PM you all in the next couple of weeks to give you plenty thinking and present buying time. Once everyone knows who they have got, we will start a thread of likes and dislikes.

We will be going with the consensus of £10 cost for present and postage and packing (so £10 max spend including p&p).

I didn't say this in the first post, but for obvious reasons, we will only be allowing members who have been a member for at least 1 month and have made over 50 meaningful posts. If anyone has a problem with this, please PM me.

Any other questions, please PM me.

Valentine Xxx

thanks v!! if you need a hand with anything let me know :) xx

Ok, phew! Everyone who wants to be involved in the PF Secret Santa, should have received this PM this morning (all 97 of you!):-

valentine said:
Thanks for being involved in the Pregnancy Forum Secret Santa.

Can you please email pregnancyforum @ hotmail.co.uk (no spaces) with your

pregnancy forum username
full name
full address including postcode

by Friday 7 November 2008

If I don't hear from you, I will assume you no longer want to be involved in this year's Secret Santa (sorry if that sounds harsh, its just that there's so many people involved and I don't have time to chase people up).

After this date, you will receive notification of who to buy for, their full name and address via PM and there will be a thread started for people to list their likes and dislikes. The cost of the gift should be around £10 including p&p costs.

Thanks very much - any questions, please PM me.

Valentine Xxx
Please follow the instructions above if you still wish to be involved in the PF Secret Santa. If you haven't received a PM and think you should have (replied on this thread noting you wanted to be involved), its not deliberate (just an oversight), just PM me or reply below and I can still include you.

After 7 November, I and my secret band of (not involved) helpers will mix you all up and PM you again to let you know who you are to buy for, their full name and address. Gifts must be posted in the first week of December.

If you'd still like to be involved, don't worry, either PM me, email pregnancyforum @ hotmail.co.uk (no spaces) or reply to this thread. We need at least one more (or someone to drop out) as there's currently an uneven number!

Any questions, please just PM me.

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
We need at least one more (or someone to drop out) as there's currently an uneven number!

Any questions, please just PM me.

Valentine Xxx

I'll easily have two gifts :D :rotfl:

Thanks Valentine :hug: :cheer: :cheer: I have sent an email with my details :D :hug:

ASD123456 said:
Am I too late? :(

Nope, I've added you!

The final date for anyone to let me know you want to take part is Friday 7 November, so just PM me or reply here.

ASD123456, please email pregnancyforum @ hotmail.co.uk with your preg. forum username, full name and address including postcode.

Valentine Xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back