Secret Santa thank you!

I got mine this morning (apparently my royal mail delivery guy doesn't realise that he's not supposed to work on Sunday :lol: )
Thank you SS I opened it - gorgeous pressies :hug:

I got mine a couple of days ago.........havent opened them yet!
Thank you to my SS though!! :hug:

Received mine also thanks Minxy (in case you didn't see this on the other thread) I am waiting until Xmas day to open :cheer:

xxx

i see my ss got hers lol wow that was quick delivery :cheer:

I received mine on Saturday. It looks fantastic - gorgeous wrapping and so many gifts!! I will wait til Christmas day to open it but I wanted you to know I'm so happy and so excited to get it!!! :hug:

laracomps said:
Received mine also thanks Minxy (in case you didn't see this on the other thread) I am waiting until Xmas day to open :cheer:

xxx

did you mean Minxie? Cause it ain't me :lol:

YAY!!! I recieved my today!!! Many thatnks to my SS!!!! I loved the packaging.................. and, I have to confess I opened it! And I love it! :hug:

Thank you thank you thank you!

I am dying to know whom it is from! :oops: :lol: :D

Minxy said:
laracomps said:

xxx

Lol yes I did. What an idiot haha.

Sorry MinXIE!!!!

i still havnt got mine i hope i dont miss it cause im in hospital :(

laracomps said:
Minxy said:
laracomps said:

xxx

Lol yes I did. What an idiot haha.

Sorry MinXIE!!!!

Glad you got it ! Merry Christmas to you and Phoebe. Best wishes Minxie xxx!

I still havent got mine either, but i have bought mine for the person i am sending it too, just need to send it so really really sorry, not giving away who its for !!!

I did post in the other thread, but Thank you SS for my fab Lush pres and choc and funky pink socks lol :hug:

yay i got mine today :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I'm so excited. I don't know who its off tho

I have no idea who to thank, but just wanted to say THANK YOU to my special Secret Santa.

I'm not on the list, but someone sneaky but lovely has sent me an extra special gift so as not to leave me out, thank you for arranging it type of thing. Very very naughty, as I had been asked in PM for my address for this purpose and I said I didn't want anything!

THANK YOU!

Valentine Xxx

I love my bag! Im so naughty, i've been using it already lol.

Mine's all sent and posted :D Still not recieved mine though :(

I recieved mine over a week ago lol thanks SS :D

I sent mine out today.. sorrry its soo late god im so disorgnaised!!

got mine today - thank you Secret Santa :D I opened it :oops: and it's lovely :hug:

THANK YOU to my SS :hug: Mine arrived today and looks fab I have opened the one that I was allowed to open now and will be using 1 or 2 or 3 :oops: on Christmas day as that is testing day :wink: :D Will open the other one Christmas day :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back