Second time around - When did you feel your baby move?

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
Just curious, if you are in your second pregnancy, when did you feel your baby move? I remember the first time around feeling Rosie quite late around 18 /19 weeks as my placenta was on the front wall of my uterus so it was like a big cushion. Just wondering when I will feel this baby move, Ive felt some flutters but its probably been my digestion - although a little part of me wants to believe its baba! :) I'de love to hear your experiences ladies :)

about 15 weeks hun, i got flutters. This time (3rd baby) it was 19/20 weeks coz of my anterior placenta xx

15 weeks with #2 and 17 ish with #3 - I had an anterior placenta both times :)

I had an anterior placenta too - both times - so didn't feel anything until about 20 weeks x

I have felt very slight movement - but more of a hardening than flutters and i have to be led realy still and concertrating whilst poking tum every now and then - always felt them early at about 12 weeks last time i could feel propper movement. Lots of people say they can feel movement quite early on - everyone is different.

I could have sworn I felt some bubbles when I was watching telly last night, It made me jump and my OH thought something was wrong. He said oh its prob just your guts! but it didnt feel like that, it was at the front... Id like to think it was the baby even though its really early, he/she must be advanced!! ;)

Last edited:
Im now convinced that it was baby's first weak little kicks, I have felt it more than once and Ive been resting or lying down on all the times I have felt it. Now all I want to do is see my little bean!

I feel flutters every now and again and its different to wind/digestion i think its baby but ppl think im mad when i say anything so i keep quiet but baby is now moving around so its possible :) x

Its definitely easier to distinguish second time around :) now Im wondering if I should get a doppler, hmmm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back