When do you tell?

jardiggle

Reaction score
For me, I think my first pg we told at around 7 weeks, the second we made it to about 11 weeks...this time I am having a HORRIBLE time keeping my darn mouth shut! I am just under four weeks but have take several + tests and have already spilled the beans to a couple people. I kind of feel like SHOULD anything bad happen, they're going to find out anyway...but I probably should just wait. I am just rather giddy about it right now.:dance:

So, I'm curious - when did YOU tell???

I told my best mate at about 7 ish weeks, but she is the only one that knows :) I think we will tell people after my scan in 2 weeks, once we know everything is okay with wee peaheed and know our due date, I'm so excited and nervous! :) x

Well, I'm in a uniform at work and it was getting really tight! We were not going to tell anyone till 12 weeks (today!) but told a few people at work as had to move to my own clothes. I told my mum at 9 weeks as I was getting pains and wanted someone to talk to but most people know now!I wanted to wait to 12 weeks but it just wasn't practical but hey 12 weeks today woohoo x

Aw 12 weeks today!! congrats constantstar! :) Yeah i can see it would be difficult if you have to wear a uniform at work! I wear my own clothes at work so its a bit easier, I've nearly fully moved into wearing leggings all the time now though, more more comfortable on my tummy than my jeans! xxx

Im dying to tell my mum ! but she's such a gossip so now just me and OH know .

I told my mum and dad straight away we were about 5 weeks, also told oh parents (mistake) and told our best friends, then we kept quiet......until our scan wednesday when we told a few more lol wilk probably tell everyone now

I told mum, dad, my sister, my best friend and next door neighbour who is 18 weeks pregnant. All these people I would want to know if anything went wrong..... I think its good to have others to know, not just OH to talk about stuff.

I have only told my mum and sister as we are very close. Waiting until 12 week scan before we tell anybody else.

everybody knows.. i told my mum and OH told his mum.... and she has told everybody lol, plus i am so bloated i look like 4 months pregnant.. there is no way i can show yet, can i?

I told my mum, sis and dad knows, since about 4 weeks and my two best friends know but waiting till tge 12 week scan to tell everyone else.

I havent told anyone yet and im bursting to! Probably will wait for another few weeks.

I told everyone at 6 weeks, and then 4 days later had to tell everyone I lost it :( this pregancy I only told my best friend, waited to tell everyone else after 12 weeks scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back