Second pregnancy and Rhesus negative

lulu

Reaction score
Hi, I just found out that I am pregnant yesterday, haven't a clue how many weeks as I came off the coil and didn't get a period.

I had to have anti D injections in my last pregnancy as I am rhesus negative blood group.

How will this affect this pregnancy? anyone else experienced this?

Sorry not able to help but hope youget the answers you are looking for x

congrats sweetie, sorry i can't help with your question :hug:

sarah xxx

Congratulations :)

Not able to help with your question. I'd be inclined to ask someone like your GP or midwife as its something I am sure they can explain to you.

Hi,

I'm resus negative but it's my first pregnancy not second so not sure if things change but I have to have an anti-D injection at 28weeks and after the birth if the baby is resus positive. I also had to have the injection earlier as i had some bleeding and you also need it if you fall or hit your bump. Hope that helps

congratulations x

As long as you had the jabs with your first then it will not affect this pregnancy.

You will just have to have the jabs again. (I'm also rhesus neg and pg with my 2nd :hug: )

This is my 4 th pregnancy and I'm also rhesus neg. So long as you have your jabs then there should be no problems at all.

The only thing I can think to add is that if you experience even a slight bleed contact your midwife as she will probably want to jab you!!

CONGRATS on BFP and good luck!!

You'll get your anti-D jabs at around 28 and 32 weeks hun. Nothing to worry about so long as you had them first time round too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back