second pregnancy....and paranoid!

sarahh1234

Reaction score
hi everyone, im 11 weeks pregnant with my second child and at about 8 weeks i already had a small bump, i'd gone up a bra size and had put on a few pounds....i was thinking omg if i carry on like this im gonna be huge! with my first i was still in my size 8 jeans at 5 months! but a few weeks on, i dont seem to have got any bigger and cant wait for my scan next week to find out if everythings ok.....feel very paranoid that the pregnancy is not progressing as it should although ive got no evidence to back this up....
just seem to be a lot more worried this time around.
it really didnt help watching marley and me lol if uv seen it u will know why!! :)
has anyone been/felt like this? xx

Hey, i think it's normal to put on a few pounds even if you didn't put much on in your first pregnancy. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to lose afterwards anyway.

I've had two babies and I didn't put on much weight but it really annoyed me! I just ate and ate all the time lol it didn't feel normal.

I'm pregnant now and hope to put on a bit of weight after the sickness stops.

It's more than healthy to have a bit of extra baggage lol! :) Don't feel paranoid! xo

I was the same as you with my first, didn't have any noticable bump until 6 ish months and still in my regular clothes! I'm now 12 weeks pregnant (woohooo!) with second and in maternity jeans already! My boobs are mahoosive and I have a very noticable bump! Loving it though, it makes me feel more pregnant and my OH loves my bump!

ah thanks ladies :)
im not so worried about having a bump, i was more worried that the bump had slowed down growing and worried that the baby might not be growing as it should.....but think i am being paranoid coz im still tired, still feel a bit sick and mega back ache!
have you had ur scan yet helen? ive got mine next week and cant wait xx
def not worried about the size of the bump, last time i loved it and didnt have one for long as my little girl was premature. and missed the bump after the birth aswell lol
looking forward to the kicking stage too xx

welcome to the forum Sarah, congrats and yeah all different when not your first one
Like Helen said enjoy being bigger this time - stick it out!

hi there im in same shoes as u although im only 6 wks, im sooo paranoid but think its because now we have kids we know what we could miss out on if anything happens. u r further on than me so thats a good sign nothin has happened, and as u start to approach 12 weeks ur body calms downs and hormones all calm and relax so just enjoy the relaxing period as trimester 3 is all hormones and cramps again haha good luck xxxxxxxxx

well only 5 days to go til my scan so not long to wait now x
think ur right, u sort of know what to expect the second time round, but unfortunately more of the bad stuff as well as the good!
i keep thinking i can feel it moving but dunno if its too early....only just 12 weeks today???

it is possible at 12 wks to feel the baby move especially with ur 2nd pregnancy as each subsequent pregnancy after ur 1st u can feel it move earlier, only u know ur body if u think u feel baby move then trust ur instincts dont let anyone tell u different, its such an amazing experience and people can put a downer on it so just enjoy!!!

good luck on ur scan ur so lucky i cant wait til mine xxxxx

random ques is rainham in essex near u at all? my husband is from there :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back