second baby..

LouLou1986

Reaction score
been told u start to show much earlyer as ur uterus has already been streched or something, i dnt know if im going mad or not but my tummy has got more rounder :-/ but surely i cnt be starting to show already, has anyone else gone through this or is going through it???

and i cnt be puting to much wieght on as im tying so hard to watch what i eat :(

I bloated out slot sooner this time but got to 12 weeks and it calmed down! I'm not any bigger than what I was with Lacey but I have got a couple stretch marks this time but didn't with lace!

so im not going mad and cud be starting to show? went to work and they was like i have, but i ant put no weight on as far as i know :(

I was really really bloated by 7/8 weeks and had to wear maternity trousers as any other trousers were so uncomfortable and i never put on any weight until I was 15 weeks.

My bellys been showing since about 6 weeks, I think most of it bloating but its always there.

I was just gonna ask this, I am only 4 weeks but have just had to open my work trousers they are so uncomfortable I felt like I had really bad trapped wind when I fasten them

Im the same. Had to put my jeans away and take out the trackies and maternity trousers lol ive starting getting really bloated at night and in the mornings xx

im the same no5 for me and it was just in the evening but today and yesterday it was still there in the morning my jean are now uncomfortable and the kids are asking why they are undone haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back